What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold JP Premium

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
Low plays ( I can check how many later ), helicopter mod and pteranadon figure on the right ramp. Movie code installed but original code on an SD card for instant swap. Perfect condition. Looking for an MBR LE, MMR Royal or MMR with Royal upgrades, may consider others. PM me what you have.

IMG_20210801_194307.jpg
IMG_20210801_194313.jpg
IMG_20210801_194324.jpg
IMG_20210801_194402.jpg
IMG_20210801_194420.jpg
IMG_20210801_194427.jpg
IMG_20210801_194431.jpg
IMG_20210801_194438.jpg
IMG_20210801_194443.jpg
IMG_20210801_194503.jpg
IMG_20210801_194514.jpg

Last edited:
Cracked the billion I see. This has to be done before moving on Jurassic Park. Beautiful game, wish I had the money.

Yes indeed, I got 900m so nearly there. I am tempted to get another actually.

Yes indeed, I got 900m so nearly there. I am tempted to get another actually.

I love blowing this game up. Reaching the visitors center always feels like an achievement and it's super satisfying as it tally's up all your paddocks. ****, I think I want another one 😂

I love blowing this game up. Reaching the visitors center always feels like an achievement and it's super satisfying as it tally's up all your paddocks. ****, I think I want another one 😂

To be honest I thought the same after our phone call last week.

I'm in for one more and that's a contender in a very small list. I might wait and see what your favourite designer comes up with next before deciding.

If this Prem was up for sale instead of trade I'm sure it would be gone by now. Sorry for hijacking the thread but at least we're keeping it near the top 😉

To be honest I thought the same after our phone call last week.

I'm in for one more and that's a contender in a very small list. I might wait and see what your favourite designer comes up with next before deciding.

If this Prem was up for sale instead of trade I'm sure it would be gone by now. Sorry for hijacking the thread but at least we're keeping it near the top 😉

Yeah I wonder what Sir Keith will cook up next. I'm sort of keeping my powder dry in the pinball transfer market. Was hoping for a swap deal on my Deadpool but no joy really. Not the end of the world, might hit up Phil Christmas time for something NIB if a game takes my fancy.

Yeah sorry for the derail Kev. At least people know what an elite game this is!

Yeah I wonder what Sir Keith will cook up next. I'm sort of keeping my powder dry in the pinball transfer market. Was hoping for a swap deal on my Deadpool but no joy really. Not the end of the world, might hit up Phil Christmas time for something NIB if a game takes my fancy.

Yeah sorry for the derail Kev. At least people know what an elite game this is!
No worries m8 :) . Plenty of trade offers but mostly machines I've owned, maybe I'll have to sell.

Godzilla ships September and will be announced before the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom