What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Jokerz

IMG_1188.jpeg

Just dropped you a DM and can provide more photos later but if your interested I may consider passing mine on that’s been with me almost a year. I’ve kept a list of the work I’ve done to it below. Including a custom topper and shooter lane tunnel.

• Replaced some rubbers (wrong sizes in some areas)
  • Replaced upper playfield plastic (yellowed and crack in spots, still have original)
  • Replaced “Double Your Score” top right ramp plastic (was broken and had a bad hot glue repair)
  • Replaced display board as lower half of the original died, looked like it’d been replaced in past. Modern Rottendog board fitted (still have original)
  • Replaced all drop target decals (dirty)
  • Replaced spinner decal (dirty)
  • Replaced broken pop bumper bodies
  • Replaced centre ramp plastic (small crack on out hole, still have original)
  • Replaced flippers with new white ones (yellow, still have originals)
  • Stripped and cleaned all drop target opto sensors and boards.
  • Replaced centre ramp target (had one fitted from a Comet table with a duck on it that didn’t fit the theme)
  • Replaced all upper playfield bulbs with LED’s
  • Replaced almost all backglass bulbs with LED’s
  • Some under playfield bulbs swapped with LED’s
  • Blue mirrored side blades added (paint was scuffed and dirty)
  • Made and added custom shooter lane tunnel mod
  • Made a custom lit castle themed topper to match the game.
  • Installed LED strip under apron on ball out.
  • Replaced instruction cards including one detailing history of the table, serial number etc.

Back
Top Bottom