What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Jokers 1988 pinball good condition £500 ono

George_wicks

Registered
Ive got a jokers 1988 pinball for sale, good working order just one pop bumper than needs to be replaced everything else works fine. will put pictures up tomorrow need a quick sell as had some unfortunate events recently so open to offers.
cheers

Sorry to hear you need to get rid of it but forum rules say you need to quote a price in a For Sale thread :thumbs:

Wow, my first pin.... Had to go tho when the kiddies came along and space was at a premium.
Loved it, especially the music and multiball.
Got it in 1993, Paid £300 for it from an amusement supplier in Leeds, sold it a year later for the same price after placing an ad in a local newspaper.

that inane laughter very annoying. not the best sys 11 but not a bad starter game for someone.

I paid 600 for it about 2 years ago but would take 400 definitely as being left with little choice I'll upload some pictures now

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 50
Wow, my first pin.... Had to go tho when the kiddies came along and space was at a premium.
Loved it, especially the music and multiball.
Got it in 1993, Paid £300 for it from an amusement supplier in Leeds, sold it a year later for the same price after placing an ad in a local newspaper.
Did you used to live in Morley ?

Oh, just realised you sold it in 1994. I bought one in Leeds in late 97/early 98. It was a Soverign Games machine. Most likely the same one. I know where it currently lives too. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Did you used to live in Morley ?

Oh, just realised you sold it in 1994. I bought one in Leeds in late 97/early 98. It was a Soverign Games machine. Most likely the same one. I know where it currently lives too. :thumbs:
No I live in Wombwell, near Barnsley.
Before there was any ebay or internet I was phoning up all the local amusement suppliers asking if they had anything for sale.
The place if I remember right was an upstairs workshop where they had to lower the machine down with an hoist into the back of my C reg 5 door Vauxhall Astra.
I also remember getting it home too, wife wasn't happy when I had to remove the front door and banister to get it into the spare bedroom, it also stank of stale ciggies from the boozer it must've been in which didn't go down well either.

Our first big row of many regarding pinballs.

Last edited:
No I live in Wombwell, near Barnsley.
Before there was any ebay or internet I was phoning up all the local amusement suppliers asking if they had anything for sale.
The place if I remember right was an upstairs workshop where they had to lower the machine down with an hoist into the back of my C reg 5 door Vauxhall Astra.
I also remember getting it home too, wife wasn't happy when I had to remove the front door and banister to get it into the spare bedroom, it also stank of stale ciggies from the boozer it must've been in which didn't go down well either.

Our first big row of many regarding pinballs.
I played Sovereign Games Jokerz on location in my local pub. I'm not surprised it stank of fags and probably Tetley's Bitter. :)

Damn,
that was my old one, I'd have had that back at that price in a instant, that was cheap at £500, at £400 it's a gift!..... or I would have if I had room...but I would have found room..... Donna would divorce me....nah, she always lets me..... ah well, move on.
Congrats to new owner.

Back
Top Bottom