What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John's Arcade goes EM.

MrSpireite

Registered
I regularly watch this guy on youtube for his arcade machines and he is currently working on his 1st EM machine.

A 1970's Gottlieb Bronco.

Do others watch his vids as they are pretty decent and well made.

I've been subscribed to his channel for a few years now and watch most stuff he puts out. About time he did a video on a pinball machine :)

I like watching his stuff as well, it was nice to see this one although generally I don't stick around for the entire hour or whatever it is his videos usually last. I always thought it was cool he has his own band so he can make music to go with his videos.

I was pretty amazed the game was totally locked up "Oh that doesn't look right, let me give it a wiggle." and hey presto it was (badly!) playable!

I love his videos, I've been a subscriber for some time. I've even got one of his t-shirts hehe:clap:

Thanks for the post first time I watched and enjoyed it. What a clean machine he found there.

Thats the one :D

My wife knows im a big fan of his videos, and just gave me a faceplam when she saw me adorn the t-shirt for the first time :rolleyes:

I always look forward to Mondays with his new vids.

Some things I hate though is these "on the road" trips all to arcades full of games. All we get over here is arcades full of people basically giving away money for tokens to buy something that is ridiculous for the ammount of money they are chucking into these redemption machines.

There's no fun in it at all, it's just like handing people money.

Anyway, looking forward to his firefox restore, should be getting that laserdisc sorted by now.

Thats the one :D

My wife knows im a big fan of his videos, and just gave me a faceplam when she saw me adorn the t-shirt for the first time :rolleyes:

Was that you wearing it the UKPP in the Castle Hotel? I saw someone with a John's Arcade shirt at breakfast one morning and thought 'Oh cool, someone else who watches John's Arcade' :thumbs: Should have said hi!

Was that you wearing it the UKPP in the Castle Hotel? I saw someone with a John's Arcade shirt at breakfast one morning and thought 'Oh cool, someone else who watches John's Arcade' :thumbs: Should have said hi!

Nah that wasn't me. I will be wearing mine to the NLP/play expo though :)

Back
Top Bottom