What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnny Mnemonic

Steve64

Registered
Alias
Steve
Right then guys and girls can anyone give me a rough idea on price for a mint Johnny Mnemonic
Thanks for any info

2k to 2500
They tend to have good playfields faded cab. Above 2k gloves must work
Underated game due to duff theme. Very fast game

In terms of smashed ramps I think it was something stupid like a guy in Australia had the rights to reproduce the left ramp, and a guy in America the rights to reproduce the right ramp. When I had one I replaced the left ramp as the U turn in it was blown out and I had to ship the thing all the way here from Australia.

They tend to stick quite rigidly at 1900-2k. They hit that high a few years back and kinda stuck there. 1600 you'll sell easily i would think, just for context.

You're just after a machine to own and play though aren't you Steve?

As I say to my wife, pinballs are a good investment. 🤪

Buy it and accept mistakes will be made initially. Or you'll be thinking about buying a pinball Xmas 2025
Maybe a few years before that, but my budget isn't massive and I just don't want to get the wrong one and then can't move it on because I can't afford another one

By mint it would need unfaded or re decalled cab and good ramps. A players one will sell below 2k. Its unloved because of the theme.

Hi, yep I did have my eye on it but I'm so unsure about it to be fair
I offered 1400 was refused. The movie isn't that bad; it's certainly a watchable film. Personally, watching them both on YouTube, the Popeye looks better. Happy bidding :)

Dont buy your first pin from EBay. You're asking for trouble.

Put a wanted ad up on here with your budget in and someone will have something. I put a wanted add up for my mate who wanted a specific pin under a certain budget and got it offered within a day.

If you just want a good fun pin, you'll have loads of options offered to you. And the price you pay on here won't be a million miles out when you come to move it on.

Friend may be selling his JM.
Faded cabinet, but ramps all good, plastics, hand given strip down and tidy up, all metal work polished to a high shine, playfield polished, All mechs under playfield stripped, cleaned/polished and parts like coil sleeves replaced

Faded cabinet, but ramps all good, plastics, hand given strip down and tidy up, all metal work polished to a high shine, playfield polished, All mechs under playfield stripped, cleaned/polished and parts like coil sleeves replaced
Price?

Yep price please

Will get pictures tomorrow, although the
Price looking for is around £2300.

Here are a few that I had from discussing it on WhatsApp with him a while back

Attachments

• 480EA084-E370-47A7-A2D2-2D73CF78DE27.jpeg
    480EA084-E370-47A7-A2D2-2D73CF78DE27.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 00E9BEB8-CABB-434A-B35C-25A9B1950315.jpeg
    00E9BEB8-CABB-434A-B35C-25A9B1950315.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 7911486D-24BB-44CC-98B5-719BA325F175.jpeg
    7911486D-24BB-44CC-98B5-719BA325F175.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 577000E5-B3D5-464D-9CF1-43FA00904A14.jpeg
    577000E5-B3D5-464D-9CF1-43FA00904A14.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 57
It sold for £2100 in the end
Yes I know, I was in contact with the guy and he was very helpful with all the info I wanted
I got a nightmare of a job trying to fit a machine past one door and I've been wondering if I'd get the machine in and the guy had a good offer with pick up tomorrow and he needs it out of the way to make way for his new machine, so I totally understand that he sold it on, I think someone will get a nice machine there at a good price.

Its unloved because of the theme.
It's a real shame the movie wasn't that good because the original book by William Gibson is great, as are some if his other famous cyberpunk stuff like Neuromancer and Burning Chrome. So on paper it's an absolutely fantastic theme

Back
Top Bottom