What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Johnny Mnemonic - Good condition

Rus121

Site Supporter
For sale is my Johnny Mnemonic in good condition:

New ramps and blued ramp flappers
Rebuilt gloves with X and Y nuts two years ago
Mixture of leds and bulbs
New alternative translite

Had this machine for about 5 years now, and it is without a doubt, the very fastest machine I have had the pleasure to play. Once you get the speed up for the orbit shots you wont be able to even see the ball, its mental!. I bought it for this reason and it didn't disappoint. Still amazes me to this day how fast it is. Midnight Madness is also a favourite feature of this one. Anyway, the PF is very good, no damage except for under the ramp flaps which is common. Some plastics are missing, most notably from the right hand side of the machine, and an inlane plastic is broken too. The pure speed of this thing laughs in the face of plastics. Both flippers were rebuilt when i bought it and are still extremely powerful. Both gloves work flawlessly after i rebuilt them, they are a little noisy however i will be fixing that issue before sale. Everything works, no errors. DMD is good but has a few darker pixels in the very bottom right. Legs have been spray painted silver and are ok, but not the best. There's a scratch on the DMD front panel. I do have a pinballcenter replacement to go with the machine but its not an accurate replacement so I left it off. Cab is faded but i do have the full cab decal set for it. £1800 without cab decals £1950 with. Will possibly trade up or down. What do you have? Try me.

20191003_184445.jpg
20191003_184503.jpg
20191003_184540.jpg
20191003_184611.jpg
20191003_184513.jpg
20191003_185743.jpg
20191003_190017.jpg
20191003_190725.jpg

Last edited:
Now sold. Thanks for the offers, but cash is king as they say.

Another customary donation incoming for the greatest pin trading site for anyone in the UK. :thumbs:

Just wanted to say I bought this but had to wait ages for Martin and then had to wait ages to be able to setup and play properly

had a proper go today and if you’re like me and often prefer flow and fast play and hitting lots of really quick combos not much caring whether it’s scoring points or not....then this is the pin . Loads of fun to play like that . Love it
What other games are like that?

Back
Top Bottom