What's new

John Wick by Stern

Looking forward to seeing what a new game designer comes up with for Johnny Mnemonwick

The new designer is potentially more exciting than a theme. Look at how well received Iron Maiden was.
Fingers crossed for some genuinely new and exciting ideas.

Love Keanu Reeves
Love John Wick

Looking forward to seeing the game... skint atm and holding out for He-Man but I'm easily tempted lol

Time for a lw3 style gun launcher surely.
The standard plunger was another one of Gary’s supposed requirements, maybe one day Stern will make an interesting plunger again as they did away with the “3 pops per game” which was another of Gary’s supposed stipulations.

I watched the film for the first time last night. I enjoyed it, but kept thinking to myself that a Matrix themed pinball would have been so much better use of the license.

Yeah what a snooze fest , theme does nowt for me … I’m out too much money anyway ……. Wait wait I’m back in , it’s got Keanu and probably absolutely brilliant 😜😜😜

The trailer tag of “we have rules here” is intriguing, lots of games have ball paths not to take which end modes quicker but making the wrong shot that kills the game would be spicy. Also one of the synonymous technicalities of this franchise is the realism of having to show the reloading of weapons when a clip is spent within the exact rounds unloaded, that could be quite an intriguing rule/mechanic within the confines of a pinball 🤷‍♂️

The trailer tag of “we have rules here” is intriguing, lots of games have ball paths not to take which end modes quicker but making the wrong shot that kills the game would be spicy. Also one of the synonymous technicalities of this franchise is the realism of having to show the reloading of weapons when a clip is spent within the exact rounds unloaded, that could be quite an intriguing rule/mechanic within the confines of a pinball 🤷‍♂️
I could definitely imagine a reload mechanic e.g. having to shoot a certain shot during a mode before you can make further progress in the mode. I think the opposite case of shoot particular shot = instant end of mode / ball would feel a bit brutal by Stern standards. But who knows!

I am going to guess that old people remember watching lovejoy whilst the younger ones remember him from other things. ;)

Ramps look interesting

Attachments

• A60D667F-193A-491D-9C39-BA3742C8C7F2.jpeg
    A60D667F-193A-491D-9C39-BA3742C8C7F2.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom