What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Taylor - Can Anyone Help?

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Hi All,

Trying to get in contact with John Taylor who has advertised some games up on the yahoo pages, but it is painfully slow, I responded to him over an hour ago and my message has yet to appear. Does anyone have an email address I can have so I can get in contact with him direct?

Thread is here if anyone recognizes the name, I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with him yet!

Cheers,

Sam.

"I will get back to you if the offer is interesting enough"

Maybe your offer wasn't interesting enough Steve! :p

I emailed him a couple of days ago but still waiting for a reply so wouldn't worry too much about mailing him :eek:

Haha, well I haven't emailed him yet. Have you got a direct email for him, might be more successful than the yahoo pages which are awful :(

Also I wish people would f'ing learn to to read, I left him my mobile number so he could contact me as yahoo blocks out email addresses, and now I have people texting me asking how much his games are! Seriously??? :rofl:

Last edited:
Haha, well I haven't emailed him yet. Have you got a direct email for him, might be more successful than the yahoo pages which are awful :(

Also I wish people would f'ing learn to to read, I left him my mobile number so he could contact me as yahoo blocks out email addresses, and now I have people texting me asking how much his games are! Seriously??? :rofl:

pm sent

yes yahoo is a shambles now it has been changed but your post couldn't have been any clearer

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help, I went around to see John today as he is only 25 mins from my work (could not believe my luck he was so close, usually when people tell you where they are located it's a minimum 200 mile trip :rolleyes:) and had a nice chat and agreed a deal on his T3. Talk about dream collection, my eyes popped out my head when I walked into his house! He had some stunning games and was a very humble and pleasant man to deal with. Particular thanks to @Steve C who passed on his contact details.

I bet he hasnt got a jolly park. If he has, i want a chat with him!! :D

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help, I went around to see John today as he is only 25 mins from my work (could not believe my luck he was so close, usually when people tell you where they are located it's a minimum 200 mile trip :rolleyes:) and had a nice chat and agreed a deal on his T3. Talk about dream collection, my eyes popped out my head when I walked into his house! He had some stunning games and was a very humble and pleasant man to deal with. Particular thanks to @Steve C who passed on his contact details.

Glad I could help :)

Has he already sold the NGG? I also emailed him about that one but heard nothing back. I think it was the same bloke anyway.

Back
Top Bottom