What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JM

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Have a chance to get a JM with the TAF I'm buying, played it in an arcade a while back and thought it was quite good for the 20mins I played on it for.

They don't come up for sale that often that I know of (pinpedia) and was thinking what others experience with the game. It is a George Gomez game, and he has/does make some good games.

Johnny Rocks, one of the fastest you will play and more than enough to keep you interested for ages.
Mines going nowhere and I have had plenty of people trying to buy it from me.
Go for it you will not be disappointed.
D.

Fastest game ever, seriously a fast flow monster .

I have just had loan of one for 6 months - I actually found I didn't like it half as much as i wanted to. Wasn't bothered to see it go tbh. Its an alright mid 90s game. If the price is right grab it.

Years ago when DMD games were plentiful in supply, nobody really seemed to care for this title. Says a lot.

I like it - albeit I havent had a great deal of time on one. Daz brought his to the Scottish open - in beautiful nick, I actually thought he had gotten a new playfield put in it!
I'd take one in a minute, even though I have never seen the movie and can't even pronounce "Mnenomic" properly :doh:

I've only played it at shows and league meets but I really like it. Seriously quick and I love the ramps :D I'd like to own one someday.

Certainly a favourite of mine. I've been trying to get a buddy to sell me his for years. One of the fastest for sure. (still think No fear is faster however).

It's decent and different to everything else I own, grab one if you can, you may never get another chance : – ), OK you probably will but not for a few years, that seems to be the frequency at which they become available and the one you have in your sights has not been made publically available, says it all, they never come up for grabs on the group or ebay UK, way rarer than all the trophy titles hands down, doubt you will struggle to move it on if it’s not to your taste.

I just missed out on one on ebay a few weeks ago - was second in line. Not played it much but I like fast pins so will get one when I can!

The only one I have seen on ebay in the last 2-3 years was the one in Italy a few weeks back, fairly priced but it was relisted as it did not sell on the 1st attempt, was it the same one?

The only one I have seen on ebay in the last 2-3 years was the one in Italy a few weeks back, fairly priced but it was relisted as it did not sell on the 1st attempt, was it the same one?
You missed one a few weeks ago......it did not last long! This was UK. Not too faded either and very nice p/f.

Its a really cool game, one that I had been after for a while, but they certainly are scarce in the UK. Managed to pick one up not that long ago, its good fun

Back
Top Bottom