What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted JJP Power Lead for Topper Needed

marcoos_1

Registered
5Years
Alias
Mark McC
Hi, I am looking for one of these if anyone has one kicking about:

Apparently this is what I need to power my topper.

Mezel wouldnt ship to UK (frustrating) and I have emailed pinballbazaar. Thought it might be worth asking on here......

M.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for one of these if anyone has one kicking about:

Apparently this is what I need to power my topper.

Mezel wouldnt ship to UK (frustrating) and I have emailed pinballbazar. Thought it might be worth asking on here......

M.
Man that sucks. Did they say why?

Seems pretty stupid if you can't source it anywhere...

I see pu-parts.com has them but they stopped shipping to us after Brexit...

Mezel wouldnt ship to UK
Did you ask them, or did you order only to be told that they couldnt deliver?

I only ask because on their website :

*IMPORTANT: We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. This applies only to International and Canadian orders. Please consult your local countries import requirements and duties. Federal law prohibits the falsification of customs documentation so please don't ask us to take this kind of risk!

Not really Scott, no.

Their web-site is head-busting. It has a button with the Union Jack on it, so you click that and it works out your estimated shipping costs/duty etc for UK customers, then you select United Kingdom from the drop down menu and then go to the shipping page. Once there you can put in your full address, but then cannot select "United Kingdom" again. I just kept going round and round in cirlces as I thought I was doing something wrong.

I emailed them to say what was happening and she came back and said they dont ship to the UK anymore so try pinballbazaar. That was it.

Honestly, I can order car parts from the likes of RockAutos in the States and get them within a couple of days. Never had an issue.

Not really Scott, no.

Their web-site is head-busting. It has a button with the Union Jack on it, so you click that and it works out your estimated shipping costs/duty etc for UK customers, then you select United Kingdom from the drop down menu and then go to the shipping page. Once there you can put in your full address, but then cannot select "United Kingdom" again. I just kept going round and round in cirlces as I thought I was doing something wrong.

I emailed them to say what was happening and she came back and said they dont ship to the UK anymore so try pinballbazaar. That was it.

Honestly, I can order car parts from the likes of RockAutos in the States and get them within a couple of days.! Never had an issue.
That's got to be some sort of deal organised with PinballBazaar so you'll need to reach out to James to source and deliver.

The other thing you could do otherwise is get one of those forwarding address services.

Added expense I realise but might be the go to solution if you're gong to make a big order.

Scott

Hi Dave, I think John B has already asked Lee. I think it's long gone.....

Tilttoppers don't sell it separately, they pointed to me to Mezel....

yep ive got some jjp topper power splitters but not the power cable for the topper itself

Back
Top Bottom