What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale JJP POTC LE

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
Listing this as was asked recently.

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean LE. one minor mark of the outline of the MAP - P insert (see pic) other wise condition commensurate with age in a home environment. Only mark of note is on the front under the start button.
Looked at prices for these on pinside and they are around the 20K mark (I usually gauge prices by a 1:1 value) or in Europe I can find 1 game at 18K (SE). Both of these you'd have to add 20% to for tax...

Price therefore is £18,000 and WILL NOT REDUCE @Kelsbells has dibs. Far far too good a game and I really don't mind keeping!

I am M1 J21a so central England and I insist you come and see for yourself if interested (at this kind of money you'd be daft not to!).

I have added the moving trunk lid mod, the pearl lid thingy and some superbands. Game shows 185 lifetime plays (if that's your thing) and is running the latest beta code.

Phil Dixon (ask around I am a well known community member).

20240120_120535.jpg
20240120_120554.jpg
20240120_120609.jpg
20240120_120645.jpg
20240120_120659.jpg
20240120_120748.jpg
20240120_120757.jpg
20240120_120803.jpg
20240120_120808.jpg
20240120_120814.jpg
20240120_120828.jpg
20240120_120933.jpg

Slight hijack, would love to come and play this before it goes Phil. Promise I won’t break anything like Wayne did on my Mando 🙈🤣

Can see this going abroad.

BTW the lifetime stats dont reset unless you change the hard drive which in all the years of working on JJPs - I have only had to do it twice.

I’ve kindly thanked the gent that is Phil for giving me dibs but at this point in time I’m going to step aside

As a few of you down south have offered to let people play theirs before buying Phils then i’ll offer the same for any Scotland based folk who might never have played potc. Happy for anyone up my way to come try mine. I’m in Ayrshire (30 miles south west of Glasgow). And if you happen to bring donuts then thats even better 😎

Last edited:
there’s a reason. lots of orders cancelled due to the removal of the unreliable 3 spinning disks. it was a silly gimmick anyway
I hated the proto, the 3 discs made it unplayable. The only thing they gpt wrong was removing the trunk lid which I have added back.

I’ve kindly thanked the gent that is Phil for giving me dibs but at this point in time I’m going to step aside

@Kelsbells you might never get another chance at this price

Played this multiple times at Phil's house, all of his machines are well looked after

I think this is the most fun JJP out there and the theme is awesome!

If I had the cash I'd have this in a heartbeat!

As a few of you down south have offered to let people play theirs before buying Svens then i’ll offer the same for any Scotland based folk who might never have played potc. Happy for anyone up my way to come try mine. I’m in Ayrshire (30 miles south west of Glasgow). And if you happen to bring donuts then thats even better 😎

I'll take you up on that offer when I collect Wonka!

hmmmmm

I asked the question to one of the techs I liaise with at JJP.

I do not know why anyone honest would reset this anyway. Perhaps the only time it 'is right to do it' is on the installation of a new playfield but that is debatable .

Game was factory reset for me as the game wasn't loading scenes. Plenty of good reasons to do a factory reset. But the point is that it doesn't keep the play count. Less about why anyone might do it.

Wish I could afford this ! This would just be awesome with the elite topper

Back
Top Bottom