What's new

No Longer Available JJP GUNS N ROSES STANDARD EDITION reduced again

steve brum

Site Supporter
Sat in place since unboxing

Only issues being odd stuck ball and scoop send balls SDTM but know this just need a bit of fettling

Will check game counter later but probably had less plays that home use games

£8000

Cash on collection from electric circus nuneaton.

Only game trade im possibly looking for is MMR SE or above (ones with big colour display)

Martyn here late next week

20220908_144350.jpg
20220908_144408.jpg
20220908_144418.jpg

Yes but Facebookers faint at the price of pinball machines..

Can't list buy it now on ebay as above selling limit

Yes but Facebookers faint at the price of pinball machines..

Can't list buy it now on ebay as above selling limit
Avoid the general Facebook Marketplace yes, that is a total ****show of time wasters but the dedicated GROUPS are OK.
My WH20 was recently sold and paid for on the UK Pinball group in less than an hour.

GLWTS!! See you soon Steve.

Reduced now to £7500

Would be nice to keep this in the UK

Looks like I will be able to list on eBay after October 1st but really want to avoid that route

Any offers ?

I'd consider certain Sterns Pros in part ex that l don't own such as Deadpool and Black Knight SOR and also at a push a Whitewater or Creature.

Just think the markets slowed down recently. Mortgages, bills, petrol are spiralling and people are worried about dropping £7k on a pin in case they lose money when they move it on...

It's my favourite JJP title. Mine isn't moving. The LE that was up recently went straight away. I haven't played a pro so can't compare.

Just wondering how much a DE GnR goes for these days? Surely this can't go for less or close to the price of one of those ???

Honest but not the best sales pitch.
  • The lighting and sound effects sound like a pop concert - loads of flashing and cheering. It's very atmospheric.
  • It's fun if you like multi-balls, lots of multi-balls.
  • The rules are quite deep. There are lots of modes with G 'n R music, and so on.
  • The artwork is amazing. Really detailed, lots to see, and complemented by the lighting.
I'd thoroughly recommend it to a casual player who is also a G n'R fan, and wants to relax with a beer while trying to recreate the thrill of attending a pop concert by hitting a bunch of balls around.

For the current price, it's great value. Definitely as good as some of the Bally/Williams pins that go for a thousand or so less.

Does that help?

Just think the markets slowed down recently. Mortgages, bills, petrol are spiralling and people are worried about dropping £7k on a pin in case they lose money when they move it on...
I’m slightly concerned about this. It is a lot of money to part with, especially with the state of things at the moment. I’m def not in it to make money but would rather not lose 2k either.

I’m slightly concerned about this. It is a lot of money to part with, especially with the state of things at the moment. I’m def not in it to make money but would rather not lose 2k either.
It depends on the machine if you paid £4k for a lw3 then yes, however with nitb prices continuously increasing its unlikely to drop a huge amount due to supply and demand. Soon you won't be able to get a new machine for less than £10k. Unfortunately I think this will dictate the second market. Although if people can't heat the house or pay the mortgage then prices will naturally drop. Pinball price speculation has always been tricky, personally the days of getting an Adam for £1k are long gone. The machines are getting on to 30 years old making the availablity harder and the value higher.

Pinball price speculation has always been tricky, personally the days of getting an Adam for £1k are long gone. The machines are getting on to 30 years old making the availablity harder and the value higher.
I kinda think that too. There aren’t a lot of ‘shed finds’ anymore, certainly as far down as the ‘decent Bally-Williams era’ end of the market. Many older pins, in the UK certainly, are ‘done up’ and on location or in private collections.

That said, I don’t know why this Guns and Roses isn’t moving. Maybe it’s just at an awkward price point. Sufficiently expensive that it’s competing with a Stern Pro or a top-flight Bally Williams, but not the Guns and Roses model with the guitar lock.

I kinda think that too. There aren’t a lot of ‘shed finds’ anymore, certainly as far down as the ‘decent Bally-Williams era’ end of the market. Many older pins, in the UK certainly, are ‘done up’ and on location or in private collections.

That said, I don’t know why this Guns and Roses isn’t moving. Maybe it’s just at an awkward price point. Sufficiently expensive that it’s competing with a Stern Pro or a top-flight Bally Williams, but not the Guns and Roses model with the guitar lock.

I have some thoughts, but let's not de-rail this thread.

It's a great price and I have heard a great machine.

Thursday bump

Seems its the least desirable JJP title
I had an LE and had no real issues selling it.

I know of 2 other LE's which went quickly enough.

I wouldn't say its the least desirable.

Maybe

Market is steady . older games have sold quite easily and batting away strong offers on machines l don't want to sell on a daily basis

Back
Top Bottom