What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP Dropped The Guns ‘N’ Roses Pinball – And Everyone rightly Lost Their Sh*T

J

James

Guns N Roses Pinball
Well, here it is, the much teased, much debated, much wanted #JJP6 (that’s Jersey Jack game number 6… of course. Keep up!). The all new Guns N Roses Pinball machine is here. Now for anyone remotely interested in pinball, a machine launch isn’t something too hard to come by. Let’s be honest, in the last year we have had, and

JJP Dropped The Guns ‘N’ Roses Pinball – And Everyone rightly Lost Their Sh*T

Continue reading...

In reference to your title: "JJP Dropped The Guns ‘N’ Roses Pinball – And Everyone rightly Lost Their Sh*T"

I get its meaning, but has anyone else wondered if it seems like it could mean the opposite of "JJP Released The Guns ‘N’ Roses Pinball – And Everyone rightly Lost Their Sh*T" or is it just me because I am an ESL (English as a second language). As about the pin, I love it. It's on my list to buy (someday, or someday soon).

In reference to your title: "JJP Dropped The Guns ‘N’ Roses Pinball – And Everyone rightly Lost Their Sh*T"

I get its meaning, but has anyone else wondered if it seems like it could mean the opposite of "JJP Released The Guns ‘N’ Roses Pinball – And Everyone rightly Lost Their Sh*T" or is it just me because I am an ESL (English as a second language). As about the pin, I love it. It's on my list to buy (someday, or someday soon).

No you are right - it has two meanings in English. It can mean either to get very excited, or to get very angry. I suppose in this instance, the JJP fans are in category 1, and the stern army are in category 2. 🙃

I assumed Xianek meant dropped could mean brought it out or also could mean are no longer working on it so it won’t come out.
Precisely... When I drop the project, that means I am no longer working on it :) But, today, in different context, it may mean that it was reveled with ostentation in a scenario with a lot of anticipation. Like the bass is dropped during a song :)

Gotta say I’m very excited too, I like JJP’s style and enjoyed DI but it didn’t grab me theme wise, I’ve always struggled to really get on with widebodies. Can’t comment on gameplay which is what counts but the music, the assets, the art, every box is ticked bar the most important one.

But you've not started dressing like Axl Rose and playing November Rain on the piano yet I hope?

Back
Top Bottom