What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP 4 POTC pic

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Everyone did and the title known for years. If you google you can get the image. I actually wasn’t sure if it was legit as the barnacles look ropey!

After seeing the buffalo stream it’s the First JJP that I’m genuinely excited about!

If you login twitch you can see the steam from yesterday on buffalos channel. Fast forward 30 mins to avoid the JJP waffle at the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like a very high quality build. The theme is a turn off for me (I've never managed to watch a whole POTC movie). Not sure about these big screens either. If the gameplay is fast and frantic enough you shouldn't have time to be looking at a screen. But yeah, Stern could learn some lessons on build quality here.

Looks awesome, not sure why they chose this theme in 2017 though, maybe when they started it they were convinced the latest film was going to be a huge hit :rolleyes:. Love the triple disc, spinning pops ( Heighway dropped that idea from Full Throttle ) and the rocking ship.

Wow, jam packed game! Not a wide body fan but compare this to a Stern and well, chalk and cheese.

Stern have to be genuinely worried, although you wouldn't think so as still didn't update BM66 code:eek::eek:

Talking of forever waiting for a Stern code update, the code on this game looks like nothing else!

858719992a5c8a21cf387b8c2f3e0abdf6bc2924.png.jpg

looks great, and I love the quality of the hobbit which is the best featured pin I think I have bought

like the combo ramp & whirlpool and the tilting ship deck. Overall though I think I prefer the Stern one.

Looks bloody great. A generic pirate theme would still be cool as pirates bring out the kid in us so why not lock onto the most succesful pirate franchise of all time, even if it is waning at the box office. Class move imho. With this and Houdini on the horizon no wonder stern held back any sceduled release after the backlash over a bland SW. I hope they pull their fingers out and get back to tspp lotr build quality to try and win back customers that are leaving the sinking (plastic) ship with their hard earned money for treasures elsewhere. I know my compass isn't pointing towards their nib shores anymore...

Back
Top Bottom