What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted JJ Woz red ruby 75th anniversary edition

Stevie1981

Registered
Hi , was after this pin to start me and the family of on the world of pinball. Just think it would be great for the kids to play as well ,
If anyone is thinking about selling please pm me
Thanks

Hi , was after this pin to start me and the family of on the world of pinball. Just think it would be great for the kids to play as well ,
If anyone is thinking about selling please pm me
Thanks
How much is it?

WOZ 75th definitely the one to have. Better chance of good light boards and monkey mech retained. Good luck with your search.

All versions of WoZ are the same playfield layout. It doesnt matter which one you get. Only difference is cab art, trim etc.....

JJP (along with other pins) need maintanance. But JJP are probably some of the more complicated ones.

Make sure you get one with V2 lighting.

Ok mate ,
Thanks for the info
Will maybe look at other options.
the monopoly pin didn’t stay around for long.
really liked the look of that one to.

Thanks for the heads up guys.
been in touch and just playing the waiting game now , hopefully it ll come to something good 🤞

Thanks for the heads up guys.
been in touch and just playing the waiting game now , hopefully it ll come to something good 🤞
Good luck, worst part is the waiting. Has the message delivered, have they seen it, has someone beat me to it.... If it's meant to be it will be. I'm sure you'll have it home in no time mate :)

Not as of yet.
it was advertised but he was only seeing what interest he was going to get in it ,
He’s keeping it just now but hopefully he will be in touch once he’s ready to sell
these machines are like rocking horse s**t
Should have picked an easier one to get hold of

Back
Top Bottom