What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Jersey Jack Pirates of the Carribean LE JJP POTC LE

Epotech

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
Still unsure about this but I just have too many great games that I don't play and another incoming and out of space.

Price is £20,000

Been in my home since 2019 and never been a problem.

Running latest Scorebit enabled code.

Good cabinet, playfield tiny chip by sling, covered with star post. Moving trunk lid, Side blades, Black pearl wiring cover.

I am Leicester M1 J21a (so middle of country) and I highly suggest you come and see/play yourself.

Photos when I can pull it out of the row to take some.

Last edited:
Played one on Saturday for the first time at a friend of friends house which was amongst a fabulous collection.

Everyone is watching and nobody is saying anything 😂😂
Simply put, I can only find 3 for sale in the USA and none in UK or Europe. They range from 17.5 to 25 so have it in the middle. As usual no hardship to keep it!

Happy for comments on this thread folks, positive or negative

Simply put, I can only find 3 for sale in the USA and none in UK or Europe. They range from 17.5 to 25 so have it in the middle. As usual no hardship to keep it!

Happy for comments on this thread folks, positive or negative

To be fair mate one sold in the UK for £15k 18 months ago so it was always heading in this direction given the current state of the market.

god i regret selling my potc ce crazy money these days luckily i bought a potc le earlier this week huo with mods :)

the ce is fetching £30000 plus and the le is fetching as above £20000

Everyone is watching and nobody is saying anything 😂😂

Good luck Phil. . . .

Whoever buys it is welcome to invite me over to film it and play it . . . . just saying 😉😬😂

If you fancy a visit to the South Coast you’re welcome to come and play mine. I’m between Portsmouth and Chichester.

If you fancy a visit to the South Coast you’re welcome to come and play mine. I’m between Portsmouth and Chichester.

I would really like that. Thank you. . . . massively appreciated, I've been really keen to play one for some time.

I'll be in touch in January if that's okay?

Bloody hell. The same money would have bought 30+ top end games when I first started collecting. How times change.

Does this now count as the most sort after game in the uk? Would people pay more for it than BBB? Is it the game play or just the rarity that sets the value?

Easily one of the best games made and they will never make it again.
Still not got round to pictures. Really if anyone is interested I'll send pics.

Bloody hell. The same money would have bought 30+ top end games when I first started collecting. How times change.

Does this now count as the most sort after game in the uk? Would people pay more for it than BBB? Is it the game play or just the rarity that sets the value?
I know of a BBB that apparently sold for a lot more than this here in the UK !

For what’s it’s worth i was stood right in front of a BBB today. But because i’m such a noob I wasent phased. Perhaps in later years i might not look back on it so well

Is this because of a licencing limitation or something else?

My understanding is that it was a nightmare to put together and lots of games had QC issues. I also think that JJP said they wouldn’t be doing anymore wide body games but could be imagining that.

To be honest I’m v surprised they haven’t done another run of them given what they’re going for in the States.

Reactions: JT.
Also licencing from Disney and all of the actor likenesses. They already couldn't use moving images of characters.
Sure they don't want the hassle.

Reactions: JT.
To be honest I’m v surprised they haven’t done another run of them given what they’re going for in the States.
Agreed, if the demand is truly there and huge profits available for JJP, then I'd guess they'd overcome any issues - maybe they figure that there's just enough niche demand for the limited number of available products, rather than huge demand overall. I'd also guess for sale adverts wouldn't stick around long either.

Incidentally, this website suggests the historical average price (at least, in the US) was quite a lot lower than this advert - perhaps influenced by exchange rate fluctuations (and I'm only commenting about this in this thread because o/p approved comments/discussion earlier in this thread): https://www.pinballprices.com/average-prices/pirates-of-the-caribbean-(le). If I understand that website correctly, then average for-sale prices (not necessarily actual sold prices) were $17.5k USD in 2022 and $19.8k in 2021. That's GBP £14k in '22 and £16k '21, at today's GBP/USD exchange rates.

Doesn't work like that. Look at stern msrp and uk price. It's a 1 to 1. Also you'd ha e to pay shipping, duty and then vat at 20 percent...
Finally find another for sale locally. Much scarcer than in usa and so potentially more expensive.

Best of luck Phil.
Have no doubt some collector will grab it.
Why should you sell it for less?
Stick it on a pallet and ship it to Europe.
Yes it is a lot of money, but it is like saying 'I dont want an Audi, I can get a ford for a quarter of the price'.
It is market value.
No use trying to compare prices with exchange rates. You import a pin from the USA it will cost you £1k-£1500 to get it over here. It could get damaged. Then VAT and handling charges. The £1 - $1 is accurate. I would guess who puts these posts up have no chance of buying this as like me, they do not have the funds to do so.

Doesn't work like that. Look at stern msrp and uk price. It's a 1 to 1. Also you'd ha e to pay shipping, duty and then vat at 20 percent...
Finally find another for sale locally. Much scarcer than in usa and so potentially more expensive.
Yes it’s true. same goes for Sterns. With a Stern you can’t even import one as USA machines won’t work in the U.K. even with a voltage change. So we are limited in the second hand market to those machines that were initially imported. Aerosmith rare as heck. There’s probably more Big Lebowskis.

Back
Top Bottom