What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

Interested to see how insider will be used as Elwin said his next game will use 'persistent data similar to Venom but different'

Hopefully a trailer tomorrow then.

Regarding newer machines, Jaws is the only the machine so far that has my attention other than Pulp Fiction.

Jaws is available to watch on Netflix so may watch that tonight actually.

Oh. Can I get in first with the “I expected more”. “Not another fan layout”. “Why didn’t they go with an old rock band/superhero” comments. 😉

Trailer on the 9th then?

Concerning they didn’t use the JAWS theme for this teaser, if they had it, surely they would have used it for this and any promotional material??

Knew it was going to be like JP in the sense of the licence but you gotto have the theme it’s as important as Bruce 😂

Trailer on the 9th then?

Concerning they didn’t use the JAWS theme for this teaser, if they had it, surely they would have used it for this and any promotional material??

Knew it was going to be like JP in the sense of the licence but you gotto have the theme it’s as important as Bruce 😂
LE's on sale on Thursday so I'd expect a trailer then

LE's on sale on Thursday so I'd expect a trailer then
Wouldn’t be the the first time games go on sale prior to any trailer being shown, would it?

Anyone really going for an LE at these current prices and the hits LEs are taking on the secondary? Other than Neil 😜

No way I could afford these LE prices, just checked Venon and that is £15.5k.

What's the chances on Stern hiking the prices even more on this title.

No way I could afford these LE prices, just checked Venon and that is £15.5k.

What's the chances on Stern hiking the prices even more on this title.
It isn't Stern, it's Electrocoin ( depends how many they want / can afford to sit in the warehouse rotting ). They could line them all up with the other unsold overpriced sheets of plywood I suppose. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom