What's new

[Jan 17, 2012] South coast slam hotel details (charmandean centre)

D

Deleted member 181

Hi all,

Have managed to get a discounted rate at the Chatsworth hotel.

It was harder this year as the dates have moved to slightly warmer times and Worthing and the seaside being a mecca for the elderly and infirm, and thats not singaling any of our members
smile-1.png
its far busier so the rates are a bit higher.

The rates are £74 single occupancy and £99 for double occupancy this includes Brekki.

The hotel details and web site is below

http://www.chatsworthworthing.co.uk/

They have limited numbers available and if you want to use the discount you need to quote "southcoastslam" when making your reservation.

Please feel free to use any hotel and guest house, as always each year we try to make one hotel the main one so its a good get together in the evening and for breakfast.

You may well find it cheaper nearer the time on hotels.com etc but this is the best I can get out of them at the moment, also there is a travelodge about a mile down the front that sometimes has good deals.

This now being the third hotel and we are running out of places to stay now, so best behaviour this tine and you know who you are when I say that
wink-1.png
and I have warned the wetherspoons and local pubs of our impending arrival.

Cheers flipper lovers

Will

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1690141 said:
I'm booked in
smile-1.png
Now I can cancel my booking at that place near the station.

Thank god for that I don't think you would have survived the weekend at the grand victorian mate
smile-1.png

Thank god for that I don't think you would have survived the weekend at the grand victorian mate

biggrin-1.png
Tbh it was a panic booking to make sure I got in somewhere close by. Much happier with the look of the Chatsworth though. Hopefully I'll be able to get WW done and some transport sorted to bring it down. If not I'll still be there to help setup
smile-1.png

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1690159 said:
biggrin-1.png
Tbh it was a panic booking to make sure I got in somewhere close by. Much happier with the look of the Chatsworth though. Hopefully I'll be able to get WW done and some transport sorted to bring it down. If not I'll still be there to help setup
smile-1.png

You're the calibre of soldier Sgt_GrizZ needs in his squad. At ease soldier :cool:

Back
Top Bottom