What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Jamma video cab with 60 in 1 games PCB (or similar)

JMP

Site Supporter
Working machine in good condition please. Smaller cabs preferred but anything considered. For a friend in NW area but Martin always an option.

Think upright.... but will check if table top feasible (it's for a friend). That one for sale then? Thanks.

Yes it will be, proper jamma table with real crt screen plus 60 in 1 but will take any jamma board, screen refurbished recently, all working perfect with keys and in great condition, includes 2 matching folding stoolsDSC05506.JPG

Last edited:
I'm looking for £550 for it, was going to advertise it the run up to christmas

OK thanks. Think that's out of their budget but will come back to you when I hear... Looks a nice example, cheers.

OK thanks. Think that's out of their budget but will come back to you when I hear... Looks a nice example, cheers.

No worries, you can buy new one's from £600 odd but they crap built with lcd screens!

Yeah heard that before. Anyway, have passed on all the info and will update. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom