What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Jackbot & Others

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
So just when you think there are no more mid 90s williams operator finds, you stumble across some. Picked up yesterday. Ex operator game. Stored for years in the dry. Board set was perfect when i checked it out yesterday. Here's my description based on a setup and quick look over today

Nice playfield, looks like it had a very easy life, no wear or damage to the surface that i can see. Some broken plastics. Good dmd. Cabinet faded but solid. Needs a rerubber and clean. Under playfield side and inside of cab very clean. Visor works but could do with some adjustment. Boards set like new. A real nice cheap dmd project for someone perhaps.

Going to give it the once over and play a few games on it next. All faults and issues will be sorted before sale.

£1400 cash on collection, or use martin delivery services

Coming up shortly for sale are my restored fish tales playfield and either my doctor who or another operator find. And more parts clear outs. More details to follow later

IMG_9409.jpg
IMG_9410.jpg
IMG_9420.JPG
IMG_9421.jpg
IMG_9422.JPG
IMG_9423.jpg
IMG_9424.jpg
IMG_9425.jpg
IMG_9426.JPG
IMG_9427.JPG
IMG_9428.jpg
IMG_9429.jpg
IMG_9430.jpg
IMG_9433.JPG
IMG_9434.jpg
IMG_9435.jpg

Quick update on a few niggles solved. The game is being sold as is not restored, but i will be solving all mechanical and technical issues with it before the sale. That will just leave you with some simple shopping to do as and when.

- There was an issue with the ramp lifter. A bad operator repair with a 'school ruler' on one of the broken plastics was the cause interfering with the lift arm along with a perished rubber. Plastic was repaired as best as possible and cleaned minus the ruler! Would benefit from a new plastics here. New rubber fitted. ramp is now working.
- Pair of black flipper rubbers added

IMG_9443.jpg
IMG_9444.jpg
IMG_9445.jpg

Quick update on my summer clear out /space reclaim:

Doctor Who is sold pending payment and collection

Fish Tales populated playfield is sold pending payment and collection

Jackbot is still available. Offers welcome

Twilight Zone operator find listed in separate thread

Possibly Ghostbusters Coming up soon.

Possibly Bally Star Trek Coming up soon

If you have an r-type dedicated arcade cabinet then i would be interested in that as partial trade on any of the above.

Paid for and collected today. Nice friendly straight forward transaction. Looking forward to seeing it get restored and enjoyed
Getting there with restoration
IMG_20170831_212804_945.jpg
IMG_20170831_212804_945.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170831_212804_941.jpg
    IMG_20170831_212804_941.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20170831_212804_961.jpg
    IMG_20170831_212804_961.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 16
No not on eBay. From this post. Bought this off Jim. It needed some TLC. Playfield is in great condition. Just gave the whole thing a strip down and clean then added new star posts, reds and blues, and new rubbers and post sleeves and then led's.
Not bad for the price I paid. No faults. All working as it should do.

No not on eBay. From this post. Bought this off Jim. It needed some TLC. Playfield is in great condition. Just gave the whole thing a strip down and clean then added new star posts, reds and blues, and new rubbers and post sleeves and then led's.
Not bad for the price I paid. No faults. All working as it should do.
No I meant where it was bought from before that
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201998498613

Fading on the TZ cab looks spot on to me. I wish I'd seen this, even so if it was these, work was done to get them working again but still, wish I'd seen it first !

Fading on the TZ cab looks spot on to me. I wish I'd seen this, even so if it was these, work was done to get them working again but still, wish I'd seen it first !
Yeah I see now. Yeah 2K for both. That is the Jack bot. I am happy with what I paid. But would have been a better bargain with TZ. I didn't see that add on eBay. Clearly it didn't last long before it was bought.

Cheers.
Dave

Looks like original listing of £2k was cancelled by seller and then re-listed later that day by same seller for £5k so think I agree with @Arv that seller realised his mistake or got inundated with offers so probably not as great a bargain as people are saying :)

No it was sold for £2k i had messaged the seller on the day.

Back
Top Bottom