What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Jack Bot Williams 1995 £1899

And another big factor into the tone of the discussions - there's a lot of disbelief at how much pricing has inflated for pinball as of late; and there is also the underlying desire to see machines continuously traded 'in the community' where it's seen that they eventually come back up for sale at the same sorts of 'mates rates' instead of being sold at higher price but then lost/scrapped to people 'outside' the circle.

There's a lot of merit to the second point but it's frequently losing out to the pound-signs in people's eyes, and I can't really blame people for that.

Jumping on a sale thread to laugh at a price isn't helpful to anyone. As another poster said my table my price. I welcome debate or price negotiation. I'm not really interested in the know it all "experts" criticism who aren't interested in buying. Thanks for all the sensible positive advice and interest I've received so far. I will be around with more tables and discussion.
Cheers

I have to admit, ebay is usually cheaper than the forum nowadays. You come to the forum to buy a well looked after pin that usually can be vouched for by several people. Ebay you don't get that. So I would expect to pay less. The old Fees argument is nonexistent nowadays.
But judging by a few sales on the bay (just look at Steve brums last few) the price is quite low.

Also for someone just selling a random pin (not a pin guy) it's hard explaining to them that the courier will show up anytime in the next few days to few months.

Jumping on a sale thread to laugh at a price isn't helpful to anyone. As another poster said my table my price. I welcome debate or price negotiation. I'm not really interested in the know it all "experts" criticism who aren't interested in buying. Thanks for all the sensible positive advice and interest I've received so far. I will be around with more tables and discussion.
Cheers

But in the future if you need help with a problem on one of your machines it may well be one of these "know it all experts" who'll help you out or maybe not.
Just a thought😊

Back
Top Bottom