What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Jack Bot Williams 1995 £1899

Retrogames

Registered
Fully working table.

Video of table being played the other day.

Located Hinckley Leicestershire.

IMG_20190425_181633.jpgIMG_20190515_163212.jpgIMG_20190515_163225.jpgIMG_20190515_163240.jpgIMG_20190515_163258.jpgIMG_20190515_163306.jpgIMG_20190515_163320.jpgIMG_20190515_163351.jpgIMG_20190515_163623.jpgIMG_20190515_163718.jpgIMG_20190515_164014.jpgIMG_20190515_164320.jpgIMG_20190515_163947.jpg

£1900 for a Jackbot? I might part with mine of thats what they’re worth since pinflation 😂
I'm willing to negotiate. There's one for sale in London for around 3700. One sold last week for nearly 1800 via eBay. If your a serious pin bot fan I'm sure you'd give hour right arm if you need this one to complete the trio of tables. This is now listed on eBay also. I'm getting a sonic the hedgehog ready next.

In another thread @Retrogames stated battery leakage... Hopefully no damage... Looks a nice machine

What other machines do you have in storage?

Thanks for the information regarding the NVRAM. I just checked and the battery had leaked! fortunately they were mounted on a separate board so no damage to pcb.. I've cleaned up an replaced with ones marked with a 2028 expiry for the time being. Excellent information so glad I checked. Yeah could be a disaster if left to eat through circuits. I've got other tables in storage so will be checking those ASAP.

No as I said one just sold very similar price of 1800 on ebay. Nobody is saying 5k so that comment is a bit silly. Price is realistic and market tested.
Not at all, i was simply stating that just becuase youve seen one for 3.7k doesnt make it worth that. There are a few very well known suppliers who over price games by A LOT so you cant go by their pricing to deduce the value of a machine

Not at all, i was simply stating that just becuase youve seen one for 3.7k doesnt make it worth that. There are a few very well known suppliers who over price games by A LOT so you cant go by their pricing to deduce the value of a machine
I agree that their price is ridiculous hence the 1899. That's very close as what one just sold for.

GLWS - you may well get that on eBay and hope you do. It’s always difficult coming on a forum such as this, as here the trading is at more market pricing. eBay is notorious for shill bidding, second offers way under sold value, etc. A few weeks back when asking you were told on this forum it’s value is £1k to £1.5k, the coin door bar, potential of acid leakage and true condition means people probably putting it somewhere between the two tbh.

Most would say a deal is to be done there, but it’s your machine you set the price. You have to remember there are guys on here that have been buying and selling vast amount of machines for many years and know the market blinking well. Invariably as well it’s a smooth sale with cash waiting and people who know how to move these beasts. If they say and the feedback on a sale thread (or even the what’s this worth thread you posted on) is £1k to 1.5k - take it as that, it doesn’t mean you need to sell it here, but there’s no value in arguing the toss. If it’s worth £1.8k in your mind then hopefully you get that on eBay.

If you’re a pinhead and love pinball hopefully you’ll stick around after the sale, you’ll find your £1,899 goes a lot further when buying on this site.

Feel sorry for this seller kinda feel he's been given a hard time but the forum. Its a nice machine worth around what he's asking- he's will to negotiate like every other seller, no pin is 100% even factory pins. what can you get nowadays for less than 1800 on this forum ? that's in decent condition .. not that much anymore yes there are games that come up but they all need a fair bit to get tidy and most sellers would admit that.

£1900 for a Jackbot? I might part with mine of thats what they’re worth since pinflation [emoji23]
I have just caught up on this thread.

Admin hat on... [emoji16]

It's been said a hundred times before guys.... It is poor etiquette on here to start questioning the price someone has put on THEIR pinball machine.

Unfortunately the same old price discussion then ensues and potentially wrecks the sellers thread. It's happening way too often - and ultimately people will tire of it, and won't be bothered selling a game on here if they have to run the gauntlet of the Price Police every single time.

If it is priced too high - it won't sell.

Last edited:
It’s well worth the asking price, had mine about 10 years but will be up for sale soon😁
Last one on eBay went just over £1700 recently.

Same old story.
It wont sell on here because most of us know its priced to high.
Now that the seller knows that he can either lower the price or stick it on ebay like he has done.
End off.
I think talking about price is good like the poll we had, most people agreed.
At least the seller knows the thoughts of people with more knowledge in the pinball world and can now decide which way to go.

Same old story.
It wont sell on here because most of us know its priced to high.
Now that the seller knows that he can either lower the price or stick it on ebay like he has done.
End off.
I think talking about price is good like the poll we had, most people agreed.
At least the seller knows the thoughts of people with more knowledge in the pinball world and can now decide which way to go.

Just opinions though Daz - particularly on certain titles. One persons 'high' is someone elses 'on the money'.....many people, yrself included I believe , gave me a ribbing for selling my Popeye at what some thought was too high. Luckily water off a ducks back for me :D But I had 4 people offer the asking price, the buyer was very happy.

I agree talking about price is good, its good to be open about these things but lets not make people feel uncomfortable, if this became one of those 'clicky' places, that would be a bad thing for all concerned.

I think the trouble with all of these price discussions is that the price we would be willing to pay to buy a certain title is usually from a position of 'I would only pay X amount to buy this' which is very different to what someone that is looking for that table in particular is willing to pay.

If every machine for sale was a bargain, then it'd be a feeding frenzy on here. I have owned a couple of Jackbots and it's a fun (pretty shallow) game. To me it's a £1200-£1400 game but to someone that's after one, this price might be reasonable.

As Ive has said, if the price is too high then it won't sell.

Back
Top Bottom