What's new

I've never seen so many For Sale ads at the same time!

Fintan Stack

Registered
There are loads of them from the last 48 hours!
Some real beauties in there too. I am moving house next week so am strictly forbidden from 'shopping' which is a real shame. :( Nothing better than getting a new game home.

Good luck sellers. Happy shopping buyers!!

I would say that part of it is due to all the imminent new releases and unless you have an infinite amount of money and space then something has to be moved on therefore creating a snowball effect, (cue Dan with moving pics of totty with snowballs), of buying and selling

I would say that part of it is due to all the imminent new releases

Definitely the driver in my case. I've either got projects or finished "keepers" so having to sell some of my favs if I want to get something new....circle of life and all that :D

Was thinking the same thing about machines for sale.
No coincidence that PPS announced this week that production of MMr is about to start!
And IMVE announcement will also have people pining for new machines.
Only so much space and money available in the marketplace.
Somethings got to give...

Last edited:
I'm just selling mine 'cos I finally got around to creating the adverts, no plans about what to replace them with yet.

Plenty of pins flying about. Will be interesting to see which ones move fast or not.

Think summer is always a hard time to shift pins as people need cash for the holidays. Hopefullly the increase in supply of new machines should see a downward shift in prices on the 2nd hand market.

Maybe the 'more pins than space' thread, which was lamenting the lack of pinballs for sale / hoarding a few days ago, prompted a few of us in to action :) - although 3 of us account for 6 of the available pins. Haha how this thread which now seems to be going the route of the difficulties of selling pins. Every available pin has been up for less than 48 hours I think - and funny in comparison to the other thread :rofl:

Last edited:
I've got space for one more pin. And one of my "grail" pins, a 1977 Bally LOST WORLD, is currently on eBay for £125. The cat has just cost me £400+. I am crying into my already watery soup... :(

I've got space for one more pin. And one of my "grail" pins, a 1977 Bally LOST WORLD, is currently on eBay for £125. The cat has just cost me £400+. I am crying into my already watery soup... :(

this one? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bally-Los...eo_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item1c42628925

if they seldom come up, you should go for it dude. maybe check in the ebay thread first if anyone on here is also bidding on it, or you'll compete with each other and both lose out

Every man and his dog are selling at the minute...

Could this be the end of pinflation?

bubble1.jpg

I just hope it spooks the people where the money comes before the love of pinball.

I'm of a similar sentiment but without a lot of them, we wouldn't have the machine choices we have today.

I don't care if Lucifer himself is selling a pin to take my soul, the only thing that matters to me when i'm buying is condition and price. I'll do the 'lovin' when I get it home, all to myself.

Always the same in summer , machines come up and it can be a buyers market ( although not so much now as prices are way up there now )just wait till Xmas madness takes hold to see prices and a ton of TAF's appear on eBay over night ;)

I find it a fallacy - the prices ASKED at Christmas are higher, but they don't often sell. The lowest prices tend to be May and June with a few in July.

Back
Top Bottom