What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's great not knowing what you're doing....

Sounduser

Registered
... You get to learn everything.

Just gave the play field a quick clean and polish. Surprised how it changes the speed of the ball.

I didn't know what I was doing the first time I adjusted a switch; the first time I replaced a coil; the first time I replaced a transistor

Every time it feels like a victory

... You get to learn everything.

Just gave the play field a quick clean and polish. Surprised how it changes the speed of the ball.
Did you wax it ? A couple of layers of wax can be a real eye opener.

I didn't know what I was doing the first time I adjusted a switch; the first time I replaced a coil; the first time I replaced a transistor

Every time it feels like a victory
When I finally fixed a shorting issue after hours and hours of searching it was almost a religious experience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I meant to say wax.
I noticed some crud and crumbs inside. So I brushed the debris out. Wiped everything over and gave it a coat of wax that my gf got me. But I'd neglected to use.

a coat of wax that my gf got me. But I'd neglected to use.
There's an interesting backstory in there somewhere.

When I worked out my 1st TZ's slot machine mod didn't have a diode on it after about 12months of ownership and it was that little bastard causing the LEDs to ghost on the same row&column.

I still class myself as a novice. I've replaced BRs, HV kits, just put 2 flipper rebuilds on etc.

10x easier these days with the Internet to guide you step by step. Must have been a nightmare back in the day

I still class myself as a novice. I've replaced BRs, HV kits, just put 2 flipper rebuilds on etc.

10x easier these days with the Internet to guide you step by step. Must have been a nightmare back in the day
You need to do a playfield swap. Just for shīts and giggles. :)

Back
Top Bottom