What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s coming up, it’s coming up….it’s there

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
It looks like the forum is now rock solid and snowballing fast, new members joining at a steady rate and new topics / info packing the pages on a daily basis, after all those if's and but's debating the viability of a forum prior to Paul & Co getting it airborne, I think it’s fair to say that it was an excellent move by all involved and the results speak for themselves.

Thanks again to those who made it happen (and keep it happening), it’s a triumph and an excellent boost for the hobby, it will no doubt provide a wealth of information for all those already onboard and will be an established entity for those who stumble across it in the future.

Thumbs up again from me!!

Yep, totally agree!

I was always in favor of a forum and think this is perfect.

Thanks for all your hard work in getting this setup
smile-1.png

Ads

biggrin-1.png
Your post looks empty when using the DefaultStyle white theme so I wondered what was going on Adam posted a reply :confused: Gues you must be using white text.

Yeah, the forum is fantastic. Had quite a few good deals with people on here so far too. Love it. +10
biggrin-1.png

When not playing pin, my day job is project and change management. The diagram below shows typical reactions to change (there are several variations on this, but you get the idea). Sometimes it is interesting to you see where you were/are on the curve...

[attachment=122:resources_briefing_4_image1.gif]

Back
Top Bottom