What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isolation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,
Just wanted to advise that Im currently in isolation due to the fact a close relative of mine (Despite testing negative for COVID19 24 hours beforehand in a quick 20 minute test) has since tested positive for covid. Fortunately it sounds like a very mild case (and i have no symptoms as of yet)...

I am currently unable to go and post anything out (Roms etc) until released.....(not allowed to go anywhere in fact!).

Will be back up and about before Christmas.... hopefully will be all caught up and ready to come out of the gates flying..

Just wanted to let you all know that i'm not just being a lazy git and sitting on my **** :D

Merry Christmas you lazy git.

All the best mate, hope you're healthy and ready to return in no time. Best of luck to your family member who I'm sure will be fit and ready for a large helping of turkey.

Sorry to hear that Paul. Hope it is a negative result and you can return to normal life in time for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom