What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is somebody having a play?

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Am I having a blonde moment, or has the bar on the right side of the page that can be hidden always been there? Suddenly I have a date and time calender and clock! :rofl:

And if you click on the clock you go to "Pakistan's Largest IT Urdu Forum" :D

Ah, that what I'm missing at work - the clock/date images must be interactive and can't be seen behind a firewall... It just shows a blank box at work. :p

It's a Flash animation so you won't see it if you don't have Flash installed (or have ClicktoFlash installed like I do) :)

the thing i like best about this new feature is the little arrow on the right next to 'your information' that i can click to make it go away

Ooo the clock can now be seen through a firewall...! Just as well I can make it go away (thanks for the spot Dan!). :D

The sidebar itself is fine but I don't like the clock calender. I already have that in the bottom right corner of Windows. And it's a Flash plugin, so another 18 MB of Chrome resources wasted (and no, it doesn't unload when you hide the sidebar). Will we (or can we) control what widgets appear in the sidebar?

Back
Top Bottom