What's new

Expired Iron Man VE or Tron for TNA, Deadpool or Godzilla

Expired Due to no activity

M4carp

Site Supporter
Alias
Lostcause
Cash your way also.

Iron Man is like new, upgraded speakers, Pinnovators sub out board, shaker motor, Afterglow board, colour dmd.

Tron - Everything is in very nice condition with no wear, looks lows plays. Has the Redshift Total Light Show, LED’s, Hallmark cycles, lcd arcade cab mod, metal pop bumper cap mods, speakers upgraded with sub filter and level control, pinnovators sub out board, colour lcd dmd and has the 3D backglass. Think it has the movie sound mix file which sounds great.

Message me if interested

944BF7B2-85A8-49F6-B9B6-A1A0DCE407EA.jpeg

F4DDEDDF-9A95-42B4-9B16-AB13BE2B24BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Just updated to add Deadpool and deleted Stranger Things as gone off that one the more I think about it.

I can also possibly do the transport side of it.

Last edited:
Dave mate.

You're welcome to borrow Deadpool mate and do a swap of Tron for a few months.

I'm not a million miles away from your folks and you can play some Godzilla when you're here.

Little backup offer if other stuff doesn't work out mate

Hi mate, oh did you say you wanted it back if I was selling? Just looked back on the messages we had and can’t see anything.
I can’t remember when I came to yours to pick it up if you said that to me, if you did and that’s what ‘ahem’ means and you want it back then you are welcome to come and collect it etc.

Just want to put this out there as I don’t like to mess people about and I definitely wouldn’t have put it on here if I knew/remembered.

Send me a message mate, I only want £8k cash for it😂

Dave mate.

You're welcome to borrow Deadpool mate and do a swap of Tron for a few months.

I'm not a million miles away from your folks and you can play some Godzilla when you're here.

Little backup offer if other stuff doesn't work out mate
Nice one Kris, sounds like a plan mate😎
I will give you a message after the weekend, not expecting anything to happen if I’m honest.

Would love to play Godzilla too, thanks😎

Not seen my parents for a while so this is a good idea, kill 2 birds with one stone👍

Nice one Kris, sounds like a plan mate😎
I will give you a message after the weekend, not expecting anything to happen if I’m honest.

Would love to play Godzilla too, thanks😎

Not seen my parents for a while so this is a good idea, kill 2 birds with one stone👍

No worries at all mate, I'll sort some grub too

No worries at all mate, I'll sort some grub too
Lovely, you know the way into a man’s heart😉

Did my back in yesterday stepping off a ladder too early and jolted my back, in agony. Hopefully will sort itself out quick so will not be moving pins about for a bit.
Supposed to be painting a cab today, will get my son to help me move it into position not heavy as empty. Masking it up is going to be agony though😫

Getting old is not fun!

Lovely, you know the way into a man’s heart😉

Did my back in yesterday stepping off a ladder too early and jolted my back, in agony. Hopefully will sort itself out quick so will not be moving pins about for a bit.
Supposed to be painting a cab today, will get my son to help me move it into position not heavy as empty. Masking it up is going to be agony though😫

Getting old is not fun!

No hurry mate, it's not going anywhere.

Get better soon, I spoke to @Dave Bishop yesterday and he's in a bad way with his back too.

I’m pretty good with pain normally and don’t need pain killers but back pain is a different thing all together, hope it sorts itself out quick @Dave Bishop 🤞

As you'll no doubt be aware mate a pain in the back or head is inescapable. It's not like having bad leg which you can sit down and rest. Maybe don't do that cabinet today mate?

I told Dave the same thing . . . . he really shouldn't be doing that pole dancing with his back in such a bad state.

Back
Top Bottom