What's new

Sold Iron Man Vault Edition

Andy Hancock

Registered
Reduced to £3700 (was £3,850) and replacement decal now included

It’s this one here:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/sold-imve-zac-fire-mountain.36598/

I’m sure Mark won’t mind me using his pics . Only had it a few months so condition exactly the same.

Note the damage to the RHS backbox decal. It hasn’t bothered me but I’ve ordered a new decal from the states and will include it in the sale so this can be replaced . Do that and you have an absolute minter.

As it should be as it’s only 3 years old of course

Adrenaline filled game,super light show and has more ‘one more game’ about it than any other in my collection. Selling as i have to fund and make space for my first NIB.

Machine in peterborough . Martin knows whereabouts

Last edited:
Back up for sale as buyer says he can’t get Martin to deliver to the far north of Scotland.

If anyone’s nearer and wants to come see you’ll be more than welcome !

Will the buyer travel to the Central Belt for Scotland to collect it, if Martin will deliver it there?

I'm sure Martin has gone to Dundee and higher before.

Edinburgh the limit now apparently

And to be fair if you then have to hire a van and take the day off work it adds cost that he wasn’t expecting

Where about in North Scotland? I regularly travel to Fort William every 2 weeks if that might help get it up North?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where about in North Scotland? I regularly travel to Fort William every 2 weeks if that might help get it up North?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Chris that’s a wonderful offer but apparently Fort William as far away as Edinburgh

Really great offer

F137AEA9-6F7B-49C9-A327-DE922A327411.jpeg
60377E63-31F5-41A0-AC24-6C77711BA7D1.jpeg
C61FDE40-D811-49D7-A6DA-6CC6C00AAAF6.jpeg
19A07CEE-6940-4DD4-954C-C9578E66DC59.jpeg
7A243909-5C08-4E37-84B5-0AF0E740C041.jpeg
C4BE4A7F-8B98-4421-9E88-CA3A46DDD59D.jpeg
Attaching Mark’s pics to make it easier . As I said previously it’s exactly the same just been sworn at a few more times since then

By way of a little bump - I posted the reason my buyer gave for pulling out of an agreed deal because I didn’t want anyone thinking he had been to see the pin and found there was something wrong with it.

He didn’t, and there isn’t !

My geography of Scotland isn’t great but what I do know is I have an IMVE for sale

Fully working of course

Last edited:
Right . As I’m considering keeping this I’ve ordered the replacement backbox decal from the states .
Would include that in the sale at no extra cost though if anyone’s interested

Back
Top Bottom