What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden

Replay

Site Supporter
Ok, this is a rumour from pinside but add with other rumours and Iron Maiden is pretty much nailed down.

Stern, probably next year.

Darn it, this is going to be tempting as will be LCD as well.

I got really excited for a minute as I would love an Iron Maiden pin (just imagine that artwork!) , but then knowing Stern, you'll need to get the LE if you want balls, legs, manual and a power lead, so £7k is way out of my league for one machine sadly.

Still though, it would be hard to not make an Iron Maiden pin look really cool

I got really excited for a minute as I would love an Iron Maiden pin (just imagine that artwork!) , but then knowing Stern, you'll need to get the LE if you want balls, legs, manual and a power lead, so £7k is way out of my league for one machine sadly.

Still though, it would be hard to not make an Iron Maiden pin look really cool
Exactly. I would love the LE but next year with the LCD etc it will probably be £8k.

I tried to buy Eddies but I was fourth in queue. hopefully still in UK. Still have 2 old sterns SEAWITCH and poorly LIGHTNING though Im sure METEOR is the most common bar far in the UK

Back
Top Bottom