What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden Stern upgrade kits

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Those who bought from me will get their upgrade kit automatically.... those who have a maiden who didn't buy from me... I have a few spare kits....

IMG_4864.jpeg

I'm being dumb here Phil - what part of the PF is that protecting (I haven't seen the fault anywhere - largely because I haven't looked).

I'm being dumb here Phil - what part of the PF is that protecting (I haven't seen the fault anywhere - largely because I haven't looked).
Behind the pharaoh ramp ,where the ball drops from hitting the bullseye target. The mylar from factory is getting chewed up on a fair number of machines, causing the ball to get hung up.

Not that I've had it yet, but prevention is surely better than cure.

Hi Phil I have ordered a NIB Iron Maiden from you and would also like a protector, can you please add to final purchase price Cheers Dave

Phil, do you need a reminder of purchasers or do you have a record?

Lots been sent to original owners now, of course, if game been sold etc then might be difficult.

So, anyone who wants one who is not original owner, please send me the serial number of the game so I can check. If its a none UK game, I can't help you, was only sent enough for UK games...

Phil

Lots been sent to original owners now, of course, if game been sold etc then might be difficult.

So, anyone who wants one who is not original owner, please send me the serial number of the game so I can check. If its a none UK game, I can't help you, was only sent enough for UK games...

Phil
Can you put me down for one Phil I will fwd the Serial no. to you - it was orignally purchased by Marc Evans

Cheers

kev

EDIT here it is found it !!!

1570006089067.png

Gents,

FYI.... if you purchased an IMDN from HLD, i got a response from them. Looks like they've been left out the loop.
They have no fix kits from Stern for these Pins :confused:

I am after one of these as well, I recently sent a message directly to stern to ask to buy one, but they never a got back to me.
I did ask Phil when this thread was first started, but he said he sent it to the original owner who isn't on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom