What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRON MAIDEN PRO ....Pleeasse

Andydn

Site Supporter
Update: AFM sold, now looking to buy an IMDN

Looking to swap my AFM for Iron Maiden (1st choice) or Jurassic Park - Stern (2nd choice)

Gorgeous AFM - I’ve added target decals, side blades, Gozmod on main saucer (original board included with spare led’s), Eat at Eddys mod. Jim repaired GI connectors on power board.
Well looked after, just really want one of the above.
Will possibly sell but would prefer a swap.
Photos to follow.

Original sales thread here:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These games are IMDN and JP2 then, at the moment you are asking for an Iron Man and a Data East JP.

Andy

Sorry to hear of a GI issue, if you want a shot perfect AFM, this was the best I played, and owned.

A lovely PH remake

Ian

Andy

Sorry to hear of a GI issue, if you want a shot perfect AFM, this was the best I played, and owned.

A lovely PH remake

Ian

It’s fine mate, developed after I got it from you. All sorted properly by Jim so not an issue at all. It’s a lovely example as you know, had my fun with it, now time for someone else.

Andy is a good guy who really looks after his machines and this one is no different.

Please don't be put off by videos of him trying to smash pinball glass 😂

It will sit nice next to your MET 👍
I love the rock pins..... GnR maybe out this Friday.... I have zero room left, I toyed with letting my IMDN go to make room but just cannot do it 😅

It will sit nice next to your MET [emoji106]
I love the rock pins..... GnR maybe out this Friday.... I have zero room left, I toyed with letting my IMDN go to make room but just cannot do it [emoji28]

Well if you do....

The one game I could let Deadpool go for... GLWYS (Good luck with your search, see what I did there!)

Sorry, looks like it’s definitely October 1st according to Kaneda 👍

That's okay mate . . . what's a couple of weeks for a pinball addict? 😁

I've no idea who Kaneda is but he sounds like one of the villains from Deadpool so I'd take the news with a pinch of salt.

In all seriousness I'm very much looking forward to this announcement.

I thought he'd disappeared but has apparently returned? I read October also now for JJP via a European distributor. I'm hoping a) JJP dealy means they plan to have them saleable straight after release and b) a few Maiden pins get released for funds!

Yeah, sorry for the thread hijack but Kaneda hates and slates many pins.... he’s seen GnR and said it’s frikin awesome.
He’s buying one so it must be special, he’s selling his R&M to fund it.

Plus he seems to be a HUGE fan of GnR, so has a slightly skewed opinion. Hey if you like grandad rock then It’s probably going to be awesome.

He's also a bit of a ti t. Not sure if relevant
Had to laugh though, invited to JJP factory for a grand tour made friends with everyone.....went away then shat all over their product.
In my eyes, he can’t be all bad as I fcuking detest brown nosers!

I thought he did the same song and dance routine first for Wonka after a preview, only to then sh1t on it at release. Bloke is banned from here and pinside for a reason.....

Had to laugh though, invited to JJP factory for a grand tour made friends with everyone.....went away then shat all over their product.
In my eyes, he can’t be all bad as I fcuking detest brown nosers!

He's probably perfectly pleasant. Just seems like a wally

Yeah, sorry for the thread hijack but Kaneda hates and slates many pins.... he’s seen GnR and said it’s frikin awesome.
He’s buying one so it must be special, he’s selling his R&M to fund it.

Andy deserves to have his thread hijacked. He's a very naughty boy who vandalizes pinball glass and doesn't stop talking about Metalica. He also had the audacity to come over to my house on Monday and beat me at my own game.

As for Kaneda . . . . . we'll wait and see if he's right I guess. It's a special theme though and one that needs to be absolutely spot-on. I have two new Sterns here and I'm incredibly impressed. I also think that Avengers looks impressive so JPP really need to up the game. I've no doubt the build quality, mechs & artwork will be fantastic.

That being said surely this pin has to be about a fast play-field layout with lots of shots and excellent sound quality.

He's probably perfectly pleasant. Just seems like a wally
Yeah, I think he likes to be the centre of attention.
He’s in Marketing and def likes his social media platforms to communicate his POV but a lot of what he says is valid IMHO. I’d rather this than your usual Stern / JJP corporate as* kisser Yes Men 👍

Back
Top Bottom