What's new

Sold Iron Maiden Prem - pictures added!

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I've got a very nice conditon Iron Maiden Premium that I am thinking of moving on.

It's pretty much perfect except the usual *slight*wear where the ball pops in to the launch lane. A few extras such as Col’s plastic protectors round the sling plastics and coloured lens trees for some of the otherwise white inserts. Both easy to remove if you don't like them.

Audits shows lifetime plays 1588

Anyone interested? £8500 or very close to that.

I'll post some pix tomorrow

Martin is due here soon

Last edited:
My old pin I believe and I’m sure still in immaculate condition, mfresh was a pleasure to do business with and was a nice smooth transaction

OK, so pictures and some more details:

The machine comes with a shaker motor, mirror side blades, flipper button protectors, Col's plastic protectors on the slings and outlane plastics. Also a little plastic bag with spare plastics and stuff like that in the coin box. Everything is working as it should.

Here are some pix

IMG_2118.jpgIMG_2119.jpgIMG_2121.jpgIMG_2122.jpgIMG_2125.jpgIMG_2126.jpgIMG_2127.jpgIMG_2128.jpg

Looks great. I’m tempted, having had a taste of stern lcd games with my GZ, i’m thinking of adding another…….

Someone please buy it. put me out of my misery. 😂😂

Have you never noticed your coloured lens tree don’t match the shots during the modes? They are in the wrong place some how?
(Should be: Fear of the dark - Purple, Icarus - Yellow, Mariner - Green, Aces High - Blue, Hallowed - Orange)

One of the best pins ever btw 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom