What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interstellar marines

Jon

Registered
Not sure if anyone has seen this, but it is worth a look if you like your FPS

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

Bullseye is brilliant. The whole project is worth keeping an eye on it IMO.

I paid up for full access straight away as I felt the quality is already there and an end product won't be far away. Good community spirit on their boards too.

Anyway, worth a look

Aliens colonial marines.

Think I'm going to wait until this one comes out. It's been on and off for so long and when this normally happens the final game is a pale shadow of what was originally planned. I hope I'm proved wrong. Plus plenty more BF3 to keep me busy for a lot longer yet
smile-1.png

True, but SEGA have been involved from the start and from what I've seen of the YouTube vids, it still looks mint. The motion tracker has "that sound" still. I'm just worried it'll be like fear or left4dead and I end up locking myself in a safe room not daring to come out. Think I'll put a towel down on my chair before I play it!

Make sure you try bullseye out on interstellar marines, it's basically a shooting range, but seriously fun and free.

Just checked it out on Youtube, your right it looks awesome
biggrin-1.png
I'd totally forgotten that Gearbox were doing it.

4 player coop, sweet. 3 people to crap themselves with you.

Back
Top Bottom