What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insanely Underrated!! RCT

Fintan Stack

Registered
So, once again, I recently accidentally purchased another game. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

Now, this game seems to have a lot of hate towards it. I had never played it before but I am a sucker for an underdog so I bought it anyway.

So I've been playing it for a little while now and I just cannot see why it gets so much hate. This is not a case of 'new game love' either. I am over that already. But this is a sleeper hit for me. It's so much fun!

I can only imagine that most of the people slagging this game off have never actually played it.
It's not perfect by any means. And there is one particularly annoying feature. But seriously, this is a great game.

I honestly expected to hate it judging by everything I have ever read about it. But my pin-addiction made me buy it anyway. I am amazed by how much I like it. I will never judge a game without playing it again. (Until the next time I do of course....)

So, what game is it? 5 Pinball-Kudos points to whoever gets it first.

A lot of hate? Hmmm top popular hated games off the top of my head
Gilligans
X Files
SWEP1
IJ4
Harley Davidsonn

Getting close?

Pinside #153: Al's garage band goes on a world tour? I'd never heard of this until now.

Haha! No. I have heard of that game but never actually seen one in real life. I could be making this up but I think a forum member here used to own one of those at some point. Maybe Grizz??Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom