What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inkochnito's Pinball Score Reels

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

I have downloaded these but they seem to be for 4 player score reels, so aren't big enough for the single player reels... I have been on his website but I cannot even find the link to what I have... Just doesn't make sense.

??? I think the score reel mech's are the same, just more of them in 4 player. Are you printing 100%, not scaling in printer options?

The files are at his website, then click Williams, the general stuff is in red font at the top e.g. "Score Reel Numbers"

Just for a visual, a whole A4 piece of paper won’t cover the reel...

A6FFA300-99DF-465C-B0DF-B1A7C94C7D72.jpeg

Is that normal?

I have standard Bally units here, plastic reels are approx 40mm radius, so circumference approx 250mm per his instructions for Bally and Williams.

Perhaps your unit is later/larger? Peter @Inkochnito is on here, he's always very helpful :thumbs:

Yep exactly that @astyy - I had to use two A4 pages and the gottlieb word document as don’t have A3 sticky paper or access to A3 printer so had two joins, looks like the font was lost two but perfectly usable.

78D226BA-FEA8-442E-8E3B-B16C3A695179.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom