What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inkochnito says: Hello United Kingdom!

Inkochnito

Registered
Hello everybody,

Just a small hello from me.
Most of you might already know me, but for those who don't.... here it goes.

I am Peter a.k.a. Inkochnito.
I have a website called www.inkochnito.nl
It holds all the score and instruction cards I ever made and more.
There are also coil wrapper files, Tech Charts, back box cards, various labels of all sorts.
You can even search my images database to see if I already have an image of a card you might need.
If you use a part of the game name, the image will show up if it's there.
If you can't find the things you need, just e-mail me with your question.
Feel free to point out any errors, I'm only human.... ;-)

This forum was brought to my attention by Mark Sunnucks.
He found my message on Pinside and dicided that he needed a Bridge Board for his F-14 Tomcat.
My website holds all information you need.
Just click on the Bridge Board image on the front page.

Enjoy and have fun playing Pinball,
Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome, Peter aka @Inkochnitofarm4.staticflickr.com_3857_14904218065_8dc09e9a99_c.jpg

in this bottom picture you show the coil oriented so the lugs are at the same end as the endstop. i was sure this was advised against, as this end gets all the vibration, so i did a bit of searching using 'coil' and 'pinball' and 'orientation' etc, and found a few sites, but couldn't find it. in the sites i visited, i saw coils both ways round, and no comment on it.

edit: here we go, i found it - this vid guy has made some excellent pictorial guides
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-upgradingrebuilding-flippers

Last edited:
It looks like the wrapper is a bit too small.....
Or did you cut it a little bit more over the border?
The wrapper should be 35mm wide.

Great result :clap:

@Inkochnito, it is indeed slightly narrower than the guide lines on your sheet. It's not obvious in the photos but the windings flare out slightly thicker near the lugs and the wires are a few millimeters from the backplate. The original Bally labels seem to be printed on a slightly stretchy tape that conforms to slightly lumpy coils, but my sticky-backed paper has no stretch and gets wrinkled easily. As you can see in the first photo I wrapped the coil in a layer of masking tape first to make a smooth base for the printed wrapper.

Still very pleased with the results. Going to look great when it's all back together: https://www.flickr.com/photos/peterduerden/sets/72157633156984778/

Here's a shot of an original label. There's quite a big gap on this one too:

farm6.staticflickr.com_5570_14862536801_927dca3011_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom