What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

****ing cats

Three hours later we had to leave my grandparents. Yup. A three week solidly frozen cat is not an easy thing to burn. It was slightly singed in parts and semi defrosted and basically a bit “damp”. Couldn’t possibly leave this abomination with my grandparents so we had to take it with us. Spent the next 30 mins driving around trying to find somewhere to dump the corpse. Not as easy as you think..,

BWAHAHAHHA, that made my laugh out loud. This really is the best thread on pinball info LOL.

In my old place in Harrow I went into the kitchen one morning to find one of our cats had kicked the bucket. Told the wife and she said I needed to sort it out, except I needed to go to work. So I bin liner-ed it and stuck it in one of the neighbours black bins a few doors down the road. Problem solved. Oh no. as my wife goes to work the neighbour is at the bin cursing that someone has shoved a dead cat in it.

Neil.

You have to love cats otherwise they will treat you with contempt. There are some cats and some owners that do actually have a bond and the cat is affectionate. But they're basically independent animals that don't really need you to live - nothing like a dog that actually needs the company.

I prefer ferrets myself. Happy just to be alive every day and excited by literally everything. Kept in cages most of the time, any interest they'd have in the pinball machines can be trivially replaced with, well, basically anything else. Nature's ADHD creatures. They're also a ton more social and affectionate than cats, and you are probably the most interesting thing around to them so it comes easily.

Back
Top Bottom