What's new

Info on that GB Topper

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Does anyone have any info on that GB topper, I genuinely enjoyed it - was perfect for the game, but could just as easily go on an ACDC and a few others. Although I imagine having the clip package is essential. Anyone have any info on it? Just outta curiosity really.

I'd love to have a decent one.... However i do have one similar to the below which i intend to stick on the top....will be interesting to see how "interactive" i can get it....

1693215516230.png

I do have a few screens which are wide (and not very high) and would be good on the top if i could find some way to mount and find some content to show on them.....

The topper looked 'ok' but the video aspect ratio being squished vertically was a real turn off to me. Can that stuff be adjusted? Reminded me of when widescreen tv's first came out and a lot of people/shop displays had them showing 4:3 video squashed so everyone was short and fat ...like me :D. Sorry to be anal but that **** bothers me.

The cdc pin screen uses mp4 from a usb stick
You can get the code from YouTube
There’s also a website that you can download the code from on the hush hush fan made

I'd love to have a decent one.... However i do have one similar to the below which i intend to stick on the top....will be interesting to see how "interactive" i can get it....

View attachment 229910

I do have a few screens which are wide (and not very high) and would be good on the top if i could find some way to mount and find some content to show on them.....

This would look ace under it - I’m sure someone will have done that? 3D printing the PKE tubes shouldn’t be hard, sure there’s a file somewhere…

IMG_8712.jpeg

Did you just contact them off the website @lee riley - thinking of one for ACDC

View attachment 229910

Did you ever do this?

What is this even called and where’d you find it 😂

Back
Top Bottom