What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info on that GB Topper

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Does anyone have any info on that GB topper, I genuinely enjoyed it - was perfect for the game, but could just as easily go on an ACDC and a few others. Although I imagine having the clip package is essential. Anyone have any info on it? Just outta curiosity really.

I'd love to have a decent one.... However i do have one similar to the below which i intend to stick on the top....will be interesting to see how "interactive" i can get it....

1693215516230.png

I do have a few screens which are wide (and not very high) and would be good on the top if i could find some way to mount and find some content to show on them.....

The topper looked 'ok' but the video aspect ratio being squished vertically was a real turn off to me. Can that stuff be adjusted? Reminded me of when widescreen tv's first came out and a lot of people/shop displays had them showing 4:3 video squashed so everyone was short and fat ...like me :D. Sorry to be anal but that **** bothers me.

The cdc pin screen uses mp4 from a usb stick
You can get the code from YouTube
There’s also a website that you can download the code from on the hush hush fan made

I'd love to have a decent one.... However i do have one similar to the below which i intend to stick on the top....will be interesting to see how "interactive" i can get it....

View attachment 229910

I do have a few screens which are wide (and not very high) and would be good on the top if i could find some way to mount and find some content to show on them.....

This would look ace under it - I’m sure someone will have done that? 3D printing the PKE tubes shouldn’t be hard, sure there’s a file somewhere…

IMG_8712.jpeg

Did you just contact them off the website @lee riley - thinking of one for ACDC

View attachment 229910

Did you ever do this?

What is this even called and where’d you find it 😂

Back
Top Bottom