What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Indiana Jones (WMS)

@Beowulfz07 you gave me a great verbal description today of how good the game was how could I not get it :)
Thanks @Vimtoman but I’d also like to share a buying tip we’ve discovered, had a few bad purchases lately and they all had one thing in common -
Damaged balls, all the great machines I’ve bought had great balls, so what I do now is take my Fiancée with me to view and then I distract the seller with some useless banter while she checks his balls 🎱 and if they are dimple free you’ve got a winner
If, however you go on your own then be prepared to juggle
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes @Vimtoman has joined the elite and exclusive IJ owners club 😀
Now you need to put a colordmd, pinsound and JBL speakers in it, followed by the speaker panel light mod and (drumroll) the ‘lost backboard plastic’ ! (Illuminated of course, then you may as well have it powder coated and invite me down to knock your grand champ score off coz that’s what mates do 😂😂😂
Oh and then you buy a TOTAN 😜

Yes @Vimtoman has joined the elite and exclusive IJ owners club 😀
Now you need to put a colordmd, pinsound and JBL speakers in it, followed by the speaker panel light mod and (drumroll) the ‘lost backboard plastic’ ! (Illuminated of course, then you may as well have it powder coated and invite me down to knock your grand champ score off coz that’s what mates do 😂😂😂
Oh and then you buy a TOTAN 😜

Anymore😂

Attachments

• DSC05833.JPG
    DSC05833.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9847.JPG
    IMG_9847.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 23
Thanks @Andy Hancock for packing this up so well. Booted up first time no errors which is a first :)
@Beowulfz07 Thanks for picking it up mate really appreciated. I will mention to the misses it was your idea to get it :)
No problem at all mate . So glad it transported ok and hope it’s in line with expectations or better
Also great to meet Tony although he definitely didn’t have the white gloves on😆

No problem at all mate . So glad it transported ok and hope it’s in line with expectations or better
Also great to meet Tony although he definitely didn’t have the white gloves on😆
Thanks @Andy Hancock lol
Great to meet you and nice coffee ☕😀
I can add that it was beyond expectation, vgc and it even had all the bulbs in and working 😂
Tho you may have upset his wife 🍗

She asked where that going :)
I had mentioned the T2 was in the kitchen but i think she thinks I was joking....

Back
Top Bottom