What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Light Of Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrybo77

Registered
Alias
Jazzcade
Hi all :D

As of recent events I wanted to take this opportunity to say :

if anyone has had or currently have any issues regarding myself etc
you are more than welcome to contact me via PM at any time to discuss/clarify.

I believe that discussing issues personally via PM or phonecall will have a much better chance of rectifying things rather than a public forum, as that only makes matters worse for those involved.

Sometimes, hearing multiple opinions at once can cloud judgment, and isn't the most accurate depiction of the truth. But if you believe that I may have done wrong, then I want to deal with that upfront, only with the people who have been directly effected.

If anyone wants any further information, feel free to ask via PM

Cheers!
HB

Last edited:
ha ha ha that's a good one Harry. could it possibly be that you don't want any of the people you mugged off to talk to each other then?
remember guys, nothing is his fault. it was all the others that did it, and not him. never him. not ona ny of the many many many cases.

btw thank you to the 2 people who independently just alerted me to this thread, as they know i've been trying to get it fixed behind the scenes.

Hi mate,

I'm sure you can understand what I meant in my post, and the point behind it, so that was really necessary

Of course if 2 people have an issue with something it's better to discuss in private rather than the entire world to see and comment on, as the latter will only invite more speculation, judgement, can make things unnecessarily longer and more difficult

I guess I'm old fashioned when I say I'm slightly more a private person... and do not wish for every single word I write to be view, judged and commented by sas trolls.

Anywz mate don't know what the whole snowflake thing is about but don't really appreciate it, I'm meerly taking a stand from the crazy unnecessary BS recently, & don't appreciate you taking the **** :) I don't know if we've ever met or even spoken to each other? But perhaps one should,before just following the crowd judging and then taking the ****

If it was the other way around I'd give you a chance and not just believe what I want to believe regardless of what's being said, and I'd make up my own mind after talking the person / getting all the info etc because that's just the right thing to do

Then again it would nothing to do me so maybe I'd just stay the **** out of it :D

Cheers :)

Sometimes, hearing multiple opinions at once can cloud judgment, and isn't the most accurate depiction of the truth.

Don't think this thread will go well for you tbh.... as said in PM's, there's at least 13+ people stating a similar line and I heard this morning you've made enemies with the video cab guys too (?) Best action I'd say is hold your hand up to a few things truthfully, you'd get a much better response. Just a thought....

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/help/terms

See paragraph 2, this hate thread your willing to post is in violation of that,
justified or otherwise.
Whatever reasons you may think you are justified to do what your doing,
what your doing isn't right and if it was the other way I simply wouldn't do it, as it's just not very nice. The behaviour towards me & messages sent are verging on cyber bulling and the threats / personal attacks, profanity & abuse will not be tolerated any further, my legal actions are 100% justified and to be honest has nothing to do with you or anyone except for the immediate parties actually involved which in total is around 6 people total. Not 60. Anyone wishing for the information is welcome to it via PM. There are two sides to every story, but it seems like 98% don't even want to hear the possibility of the other side.
Let's put our MM angry mob pitch forks/torches down and discuss it amicably via PM.

As I said, all 13+ members with issues please contact me directly and we can discuss. I'd appreciate that.

My hands are ready to be raised if necessary,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Cheers :)

14 I know of now. Plus the arcade guy in Manchester I was just told about this morning.

No smoke without fire. 14 separate bonfires tells anyone all they need to know. And it is not 'bullying' to make some little person face up to his own actions. You brought all this on yourself, or to misquote a classic, you're a weasel Harry.

as i've now said to you on many occasions, withdraw your nonsense lawsuit* or i will proceed as messaged with informing others of your past actions. by all means call my bluff, but i wouldn't if i were you.

*bought a game at rock bottom price, chose not to see it first. flipped it within days for £500 more to someone else. then learned that he'd need to pay nearly £500 in repairs to get it all perfect as promised to the new buyer. so this delightful little weasel thinks that the original seller, who harry already made a profit from, should pay these fixing costs. yes, you read that right. so the guy that does the charity tombola and never did a bad deed to anyone in the community is getting sued by someone who seems to believe almost everything is someone else's fault, because for once his flipping profit disappears in transport costs. sad, sad, very sad.

edit: profanity removed, no need for it, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: ski
That is false accusations & speculation heard from only one side.

the machine arrived DOA needing £450 worth of repairs, regardless of money made has nothing to do with anything and (FYI I did not make £500)

which is the main point really, the seller did not take responsibility for his serverly faulty machine as wasnt willing to come to any form of reasonable mediation which gave me no choice.
The machine was said to be fully working, also without my Knowledge or concent or the machine was dissasembled into sections which I was only made aware of this untill after it had been collected and nothing could be done, the machine left the premises with known faults that were only discovered after,
& such faults were blamed on the courier! Even though they were there before pick up!

& for the record I do not think details of a private court case should be allowed to be discussed in this manner publicly. You do not have the right to do this.

Again the personal attacks are not necessary or appreciated or are appropriate for that matter.

Last edited:
well, you started this thread Harry, and it's too late to get all those pesky worms back into the can. i'm not involved in the lawsuit so i can and will post away the details freely and happily here for others' entertainment and so they can make their own minds up. if you are confident you have a genuine case, you should not mind these facts being made public for a jury of your peers to look at.

SWEp1, bought for 1250, already pre-sold for 1750 ..... that's £500 difference, right?
paid only a week later, as you were waiting for your buyer to pay you first
collected 2 weeks later by Redwing, naturally disassembled as nobody tries to shift a Pin2K in one piece unless they're Geoff Capes (before your time)
your buyer was told that the original seller was a friend who was storing it for you, your seller was told that the new buyer was a friend keeping it for you.
your 'professional repair man' Stuart in Wolverhampton is going to charge for his time.
oh, and you even get your pal and serial litigator Jonathan Thompson (celebrity TV presenter and businessman, experienced photographic model, and no i am not making this stuff up http://www.jonathan-thompson.co.uk/) to call the seller and misrepresent himself, pretending to be an impartial mediator.

how is this thread going for you so far, Harry?

edit: profanity removed, no need for it, sorry

Last edited:
The thread was only ever meant for the first post really,
again all speculation and exaggeration, Ridiculous bolox, won't participate in this any further. Very happy to continue with this with whomever via PM

By the way, Johnathon Thompson did not call up pretending to be a mediator?!!
once again so much of this is out of control gossip based on some true facts then twisted.

I have nothing to hide with court case, I'm a justified in my actions.

I know you get off on this, so I'll let you have at it, Have fun x

Last edited:
When you sell stuff and put yourself online be prepared to become the nicest most trustworthy person on the planet or the internet will eat you alive and spit your name out the other end looking like it was eaten by a rabid dog.

Personally, i don't give a toss if your truths are heard or not, as what is more compelling are the words of people you've sold to.

Now, you're just another name on a list of pinball c*nts that people never want to deal with. Congrats.

I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone. We have a 12yr old jazz pianist, an unknown celebrity and some good old fraud. Can't wait for the film adaptation and inevitable Broadway musical extravaganza.

Ok. I am closing this thread, ONLY because of the fact it is touching on legal proceedings, and i can only see it going the wrong way.

May i suggest that, if you have had issues with Harry, you contact him directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom