What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Importing USA pins into the UK

where is the hack for spike2?

One assumes there must be away into the menu that sets the serial number, hz, type of game etc.

According to the guy i know who makes them, the board i am using in my Kiss for the original Spike can be modded by soldering an extra wire and removing the CN2 plug from the spike 2 board, he can't quite work out at the minute why it's not working on Spike 1 because he does not have a US machine to test with but he told me he had it working on a Beatles game which i believe is Spike 2.

for widely available machines US importing is mad. For rare stuff or specific stuff US importing works.

I got lucky with this X-Men.

How much duty are you looking at for the X-Men? I can't work out the import rate/code for importing pins to UK.

Got a rare one I'd like but shipping and duty will probably make it uneconomical.

Yeah it was about 780 for Xmen. I got lucky the day it was measured was the highest the pound had been against the dollar for a while.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah it was about 780 for Xmen. I got lucky the day it was measured was the highest the pound had been against the dollar for a while.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:oops: .... I'm still getting a shipping quote but probably wasting my time considering it... pin would probably have to be half the asking price to compensate.

Dont forget - you get charged duty on the shipping costs as well !

I work it on:
cost price + shipping price
Then add 25% on top
This usually covers everything.

Back
Top Bottom