What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - Comments on Sales/trades/wanted threads

Comments on sales/Trades/Wanted threads.... Yes or no.... (Simple choice!)

• Yes

Votes: 129 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters
I really think this can all be solved with a **** OFF emoji, when people are rude we can use that and it will solve the problem :)

I did much prefer the old system.

By my count, there are 5 genuine offers to moderate the old For Sale system.

Would that be enough to form a Moderators Group?

I would hope so.

The new forum has a discussion tab.. is that not where people can comment?

I must admit that when Chris B was selling the 3D Translite I ended up contacting him through PM, feedback & discussion as I had no idea what would work..

With a lot of machines going quickly when posted I didn’t know how to reply quickly.

By my count, there are 5 genuine offers to moderate the old For Sale system.

Would that be enough to form a Moderators Group?

I would hope so.

You are, the only one as far as i can see that has been here for any marked amount of time - and I count 4 (Potatoe/Potatoe) :D.

No disrespect to anyone, i would seriously be looking at someone who has been here a while and has some standing in the community....

And no - i havent ignored ANYONE.

I have no standing whatsoever although I did join before Jag. Not that it matters I'm definitely out! Imma just buy NIB 😂

You are, the only one as far as i can see that has been here for any marked amount of time - and I count 3.

No disrespect to anyone, i would seriously be looking at someone who has been here a while and has some standing in the community....
Is there some sort of pin ritual to becoming a moderator :)

You are, the only one as far as i can see that has been here for any marked amount of time - and I count 4 (Potatoe/Potatoe) :D.

And no - i havent ignored ANYONE.
I have been here since 2011.

I have a couple of people in mind... and have had a number of offers by PM.
Let me contemplate please.

Are we back to the old way of selling now? Seen a couple of Pins come up for sale today in the old format.

EDIT: Just seen the update about this.

Last edited:
IMG_0864 2.jpg

Dear Mister Forum Admin,
I note with interest the job on the card above. I believe that I have all the needed skills to be an excellent pinball info dot com moderator and help you build your pin balling empire. As seen in the advert I am particularly good at winding up Star Wars owners and generally being the cause of much drama. i see my future in being head moderator within five years and perhaps even an admin before retirement. Smart people like @Kevin b smith even think I already run the place such is my fan base on the forum. I have many references and I know how the internet works and how to create memes.

You can reach me by sending an E-Mail on the Internet to neil@domino.org

I look forward to a glorious future.

Neil.

• Haha
Reactions: Bod
Hi, could someone pop a link in here to the announcement about going back to the old way of selling please?

Cheers

JB

Hi, could someone pop a link in here to the announcement about going back to the old way of selling please?

Cheers

JB

Cheers

JB
Oh christ, we're not going back to the barter system are we? Nothing would surprise me.

Genuine sellers have nothing to fear. I'm apposed to any type of censorship. Dialogue is the only way you get to make a comprehensive decision. Comments can be informative and funny. Only when it gets personal should the moderators then step in.

Genuine sellers have nothing to fear. I'm apposed to any type of censorship. Dialogue is the only way you get to make a comprehensive decision. Comments can be informative and funny. Only when it gets personal should the moderators then step in.
^^^ this is spot on ^^^

This is a response to a 2 year old thread, with the opinion supported by many, but not all of the people who use the forum. Which again shows why it is so hard to get it right for people, because folks want different things.

Back
Top Bottom