What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - Comments on Sales/trades/wanted threads

Comments on sales/Trades/Wanted threads.... Yes or no.... (Simple choice!)

• Yes

Votes: 122 84.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 15.3%

• Total voters

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
I really think this can all be solved with a **** OFF emoji, when people are rude we can use that and it will solve the problem :)

I did much prefer the old system.

JAG555

Site Supporter
By my count, there are 5 genuine offers to moderate the old For Sale system.

Would that be enough to form a Moderators Group?

I would hope so.

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
The new forum has a discussion tab.. is that not where people can comment?

I must admit that when Chris B was selling the 3D Translite I ended up contacting him through PM, feedback & discussion as I had no idea what would work..

With a lot of machines going quickly when posted I didn’t know how to reply quickly.

OP
Paul

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
By my count, there are 5 genuine offers to moderate the old For Sale system.

Would that be enough to form a Moderators Group?

I would hope so.

You are, the only one as far as i can see that has been here for any marked amount of time - and I count 4 (Potatoe/Potatoe) :D.

No disrespect to anyone, i would seriously be looking at someone who has been here a while and has some standing in the community....

And no - i havent ignored ANYONE.

huggers

Site Supporter
I have no standing whatsoever although I did join before Jag. Not that it matters I'm definitely out! Imma just buy NIB 😂

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
You are, the only one as far as i can see that has been here for any marked amount of time - and I count 3.

No disrespect to anyone, i would seriously be looking at someone who has been here a while and has some standing in the community....
Is there some sort of pin ritual to becoming a moderator :)

Paul R Owen

Site Supporter
You are, the only one as far as i can see that has been here for any marked amount of time - and I count 4 (Potatoe/Potatoe) :D.

And no - i havent ignored ANYONE.
I have been here since 2011.

OP
Paul

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I have a couple of people in mind... and have had a number of offers by PM.
Let me contemplate please.

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Are we back to the old way of selling now? Seen a couple of Pins come up for sale today in the old format.

EDIT: Just seen the update about this.

Last edited:

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Alias
Neil McRae
IMG_0864 2.jpg

Dear Mister Forum Admin,
I note with interest the job on the card above. I believe that I have all the needed skills to be an excellent pinball info dot com moderator and help you build your pin balling empire. As seen in the advert I am particularly good at winding up Star Wars owners and generally being the cause of much drama. i see my future in being head moderator within five years and perhaps even an admin before retirement. Smart people like @Kevin b smith even think I already run the place such is my fan base on the forum. I have many references and I know how the internet works and how to create memes.

You can reach me by sending an E-Mail on the Internet to neil@domino.org

I look forward to a glorious future.

Neil.

• Haha
Reactions: Bod

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi, could someone pop a link in here to the announcement about going back to the old way of selling please?

Cheers

JB

Fubar

Site Supporter
Alias
Thomas
Hi, could someone pop a link in here to the announcement about going back to the old way of selling please?

Cheers

JB

Rob zombie

Registered

Cheers

JB
Oh christ, we're not going back to the barter system are we? Nothing would surprise me.

Top Bottom