What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial nut driver set

Cryptkeeper

Registered
Alias
RingSting
can anyone recommend me a set?
No the type with the removable heads but proper screw driver style ones!
Thanks

Thanks Ian,
was looking at the ebay ones but the pinballmaina ones looks the mutts.
Something ive been meaning to get for ages.

Definitely go colour coded. After a while you can recognise the yellow grey and green which are the ones you use 80% of the time. I even put some yellow grey and green tape on some matching spanners for when a nut needs to be held.

The good set also has hollow shafts which make it easier to grip over posts and stuff.

i have the colour coded ones and the orange handled ones. Had a set at home and a set at the workshop place we used to use (the labs) the colour coded ones where used by everyone down there and are a bit mangled now. A couple are bent at the handle and at least one has a bit missing from the driver bit..

I keep meaning to put some coloured insulating tape around the shaft (ou er) of the orange handled ones to make id easier.

The fact the colour coded ones have hollow shafts means i use them the most anyhow

Back
Top Bottom