What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold IMDN PRO

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Iron Maiden Pro for sale, I love this game so very much but I’ve decided I am going to wait for a premium to come up and get one of those. Points of note. Start with the bad.

The Bad

- 2 GI lamps under the left sling lane have a bit of flicker, I’ve managed to get this resolved by pinching them slightly, but in moving the game. Who knows.

The Good

- Cols plastic protectors
- New set of Ninja Balls
- New set of red PerfectPlay rubbers in red throughout the game
- Plastic set, manual etc.
- Been cleaned, waxed and plays perfectly.
- Aligned the shooter wireform so it makes the loop as you’d want it to.
- Custom Inserts (Comes with a spare set too as couldn’t decide what I wanted.
- No issues on cabinet etc.
Price is £5,500 - if you’d like the Lermods plane mod and blinker set thats an extra £100, but I’m happy to keep ready for the Premium. Whenever one comes up.

Trades with +\- cash. Yes for sure. Interested in.

MET pro, prem or LE
IMDN Prem/LE
GB Prem/LE (maybe a pro)
TH
BKSOR Prem or LE
TNA
SW Pro

Pretty much anything else really... give me a try.

7D7CA212-BD3E-4AEC-B61B-64C121A51F78.jpeg
8660F1E0-9CE9-431E-8B9D-84D8EDD0CE73.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, I have sampled most of the modern games now, and realise that IMDN is one for me, but until an elusive Premium comes up, this can be shuffled. I love it, but am ready for all the little bells and whistles so until that comes up, this can be elsewhere. A friend of mine keeps telling me that I need to just bin this off and buy a premium, I am such a sucker for peer pressure.

Do you prefer it to JP?

Yep, won't be on the lookout for a JP Prem.

The difference between the two for me is that JP has some tight shots, that is okay, it is part of the game, but with IMDN you feel everything is achieveable. JP sometimes you can be stuck on a shot. I know most people think that is the O shot, but for me, I always struggled with the S (helicopter shot).

Also, with JP2, whilst the dinosaurs were different, the general game logic was the same, the depth came from the movement of the dinosaur, the combo depth and stacking paddocks with other the system boot modes, whatever they were called. IMDN is a different beast in that you have modes that all feel very different, with also the Cyborg challenge running alongside it, as well as soul shards and Mummy, a completely different beast, that feels more fleshed out.

Last edited:
The shots look great and I've played it twice. There's two ramps that feed the flippers which is a massive plus for me.

That being said I just can't get away from the theme. I know theme is not the be-all and end-all because if that were the case I'd love Simpsons PP which looks and sounds great.

You won't have a problem shifting this though because people love the game and Elwin. (I'm looking forward to the Elton John re-theme in 10 years time)

I have a neighbour that could be interested, how many plays has it had in the audits?

I have a neighbour that could be interested, how many plays has it had in the audits?
Don't forget tho mate, that whenever code is updated they reset, so that will only tell you number of games since last code update

Don't forget tho mate, that whenever code is updated they reset, so that will only tell you number of games since last code update

Are you sure, mine haven’t done this, but then I do back up high scores & settings so maybe that’s why??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure just taking the boy to the park. What constitutes too high a number of plays by the way? I’ve never really thought about it like that and I scrutinise pretty much all of my purchases.

I look at amount of plays like mileage on a car, it gives a rough indication of how hard a life it has had but obviously there are lots of other things to factor in.

I understand the logic @Marvello, but what is considered a low mileage and what is considered a high mileage machine.

A HUO game in a collection of 1 will get what... 2 - 10 average plays a night, so it's mileage is 730 - 3,650 a year. So is the average mileage of a game per year is what 2,000 plays?

We can all agree that under 1,000 plays is clearly almost NIB. This has had a lot more than that - I can tell you that before checking. I am just interested in the group opinion on what a high mileage machine is.

Depends on how good you are imo.

I think that I put 600 games on my JP2 but an awful lot of those were games that lasted less than 5 mins.

Still would LOVE an IMDN...... However cant justify that amount of cash at the moment :(

(Plus need the room to put it!)

Depends on how good you are imo.

I think that I put 600 games on my JP2 but an awful lot of those were games that lasted less than 5 mins.

I feel your pain... oh you mean pinball 😂😂

Still would LOVE an IMDN...... However cant justify that amount of cash at the moment :(

(Plus need the room to put it!)

in no rush but trades are welcome

1000 russ plays vs 1000 jack danger plays would be very different in wear :D
I have put close ups on of the wear, there isn’t any I can see. Happy for super duper close ups if needed on any suspect areas?

To the posts raised by Gonzo - I think I have worked out the ultimate game wear equation. Happy for anyone to add to it before submitting to peer review.

7955E39C-7CE8-45C2-B313-AD317A99F06E.jpeg

In all honesty, the only remotely annoying thing about this game is how much I had to clean it, because it was dirtier than I like my machines. Plus the bulbs. If anyone is worried about the bulb holders, I’ll happily change out the pinched ones for new. I’ll have to order them in though.

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn’t consider a game with 1000 plays to be almost nib. I’d be surprised if most games in a huo environment get more than a few hundred plays in a year especially where it isn’t the only pin.
Plus it stands to reason that a pin that has been opened at home and set in the same place for a year will not have any sign of wear and tear that you might get on a pin that has moved locations a number of times and been in and out of vans multiple times. Just my opinion of course and maybe I’m being harsh.
I’ve had both huo and routed and would always rather pay a bit more for a huo one. My main bug bare being the lockbar on location pins almost always has signs of someone rubbing a ring/coin over the top and leaving marks. It drives me crazy.

of course it’s all personal opinion and being a bit ocd about it doesn’t help

It gets dirtier than other machines because of the filthy music. It stains, permeates and infects all aspects of the playfield & mechanics.

I once had a Stevie Wonder pinball (The only pinball machine to feature and African American on the backglass) and it didn't require any cleaning at all.

‘...a few hundred plays a year’!! - Mine get that every month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really fair points @Jmac this is not HUO, and I am not selling it as such. So please anyone interested do take that into consideration.

In saying that, beyond the bulb holders which as I say, happy to swap out the holders if that’s a deal breaker (what’s that gonna take, even a bumbler like me, an hour maximum and all of £8 - I’ve got some more comets here if anyone wants different colours in 😂😂) there is nothing I can see as wrong with the machine at all.

My TWD had a lock bar installed on it, and I know people who would look at that and think fook that. For me it plays and behaves like a champ. I am pretty anal about my games being on point play wise.

I thought about a premium IMDN but I love my tricked Pro too much. Being a fan of the band from young, for me I had to get the pin with the truer art pack. Crazy I know...... but it has the proper Killers + Trooper art.
If your going to keep the pin, get shot of the plastic eddies...
Premium - Yes, Powerslave in parts but on main side cab, not original IMDN
LE - what were they thinking. I had a chance to buy the LE on release, nearly pulled the pin but couldn't get my head around the art being a fan.
The back-glass was cool though, the cabinet was not for me.

The Pro fast gameplay gets crazy. It just shows that something with little to no toys can be such a joy to play.

Really fair points @Jmac this is not HUO, and I am not selling it as such. So please anyone interested do take that into consideration.

In saying that, beyond the bulb holders which as I say, happy to swap out the holders if that’s a deal breaker (what’s that gonna take, even a bumbler like me, an hour maximum and all of £8 - I’ve got some more comets here if anyone wants different colours in 😂😂) there is nothing I can see as wrong with the machine at all.

My TWD had a lock bar installed on it, and I know people who would look at that and think fook that. For me it plays and behaves.

It gets dirtier than other machines because of the filthy music. It stains, permeates and infects all aspects of the playfield & mechanics.

Whaaaaat, how can you not LOVE Iron Maiden

^^^^ Top tip for anyone displaying their IMDN Pro. Display the right side of the cab, the left reverse print just looks odd. Eddie is right handed also....

I once had a Stevie Wonder pinball (The only pinball machine to feature and African American on the backglass) and it didn't require any cleaning at all.
I suspect you've been hanging around that space cadet too long :p

Back
Top Bottom