What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold IMDN Pro

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Unbelievably, this is now up for sale, includes sideblades fitted and gel inserts on the Eddie Cards and on the Mode Tree from Pinball Monk.

Cabinet, playfield is perfect, has new green spring to sort the loop out, but probably could do with dialling in on better surface. More pictures available when I get home. Original listing here.

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/mint-maiden-pro-for-sale.41743/#post-285588

Reason for sale. Too much tied up in one pin for someone like me right now, with the house move coming up, I am hoping to get 2 - 3 projects and work through and tombstone until the move, but my pin funds mean if I want more games, they can't be like this beast.

Despite the mods, I am happy with £5,600 back on this.

Will consider trades and money from the top 10.

I Would've bought this , had I not already got the IMdn Pro from @Spandangler , a modern "Classic" and one of Stern's best titles to date in my humble opinion , if not the best ....and excuse me for my ignorance , but what is a mode tree from Pinball Monk ?? is it something to do with coloured insert lighting on the relevant modes ??

My wife was happy as she has just framed and wrapped the two flyers (front and back) in a presentation frame to go on the wall as I will "NEVER be selling this game".... When it comes to pinball games now, there is a look, its not anger, its not disappointment, its not bemusement, but its a touch of all of them and something more too.

This won't be the last IMDN I ever own, I don't see it as goodbye, just... catch you soon :'(

am enjoying it Huggers , you still have a high score on one of the modes ! what a beauty this machine is .....

That's great man glad you're enjoying it! Surprised I'm still on the board, pretty sure after I updated it and it wiped my scores I only had a handful of games. Wonder what mode that was...

Bet it's Fear of The Dark.. 2X or 3X PF on that game and keep hitting the left of the two spinners and that high score is staying on there for a while

That's great man glad you're enjoying it! Surprised I'm still on the board, pretty sure after I updated it and it wiped my scores I only had a handful of games. Wonder what mode that was...
106 mill Hallowed be thy Name Champion , Huggie , latest code 1.06.0

I got this game shortly after my stroke, I’ve still to play it properly. With my reactions being a bit slower I’m getting better value :) same goes for the TWD I bought and most of my pins, only WOZ has been played often with my gammy right arm/hand. Top score post stroke 192,000 which isn’t so bad.

At the moment an emptiness in my heart... :p

5ED83BEE-42F5-4501-B765-7CCB3FB66C08.jpeg

Honestly for someone of my money and size constraints it’s quite nice really to have a bit of freedom. We are looking to move house for a bit of a bigger pinroom
(Honestly) so I’m hoping to bag a higher end WPC/Low End Stern and one or two projects... I got left a gift recently which is one project and this will hopefully do
Project two and a nicer lower end game :) - nothing about right now though... gutted I missed that project IJ of @new forest pinball

Back
Top Bottom