What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IM Flyer pic

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

Does anyone have a pic of the flyer for Iron maiden please? Only one I can seem to find is a pdf and I'm after one in a jpg or similar format so I can adjust pic size to then print to make a flyer keyring.

Or how to convert a pdf to a pic. Changing the file extension doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Greg

Depending on the quality required, couldn't you load the pdf onto your screen, then either screenshot or use snipping tool to screen capture.
This would be in a jpeg.
If you only want it for a keyring that should be sufficient quality.

Depending on the quality required, couldn't you load the pdf onto your screen, then either screenshot or use snipping tool to screen capture.
This would be in a jpeg.
If you only want it for a keyring that should be sufficient quality.

Perfect, many thanks.

Hi

Does anyone have a pic of the flyer for Iron maiden please? Only one I can seem to find is a pdf and I'm after one in a jpg or similar format so I can adjust pic size to then print to make a flyer keyring.

Or how to convert a pdf to a pic. Changing the file extension doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Greg

you got an IM on the way in then Greg? :)

Got a few pro flyers here Gregg you want one??
Can stick it in with your pin if I pass it or can post it

Thanks Will. I've actually got the pro flyer thanks and sorted out the pic now:)

Pin should be in transit now...

Got a few pro flyers here Gregg you want one??
Can stick it in with your pin if I pass it or can post it

I am picking my Pro up tomorrow, I would love to frame one of these, any chance of it? Will sort postage and payment out.

Back
Top Bottom