What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Ignore this (mistake)

Title says ‘Ignore This’ with (Mistake) afterwards so I guess that means ‘pay attention’ - can’t wait to find out what the announcement will be!

Title says ‘Ignore This’ with (Mistake) afterwards so I guess that means ‘pay attention’ - can’t wait to find out what the announcement will be!

I'm expecting a big reveal, to be honest mate I'm so excited I refuse to go to bed. LE all the way for me on this one particularly given the theme & designer.

Maybe BoneDawg is a clue? - Fingers crossed it’s a Dog the Bounty Hunter pin!

They're going mad about it on Pinside. I thinks it's a big secret that's been revealed early because the Pinside moderators have pulled the thread down and banned the original poster.

Buzzing for this one mate.

I was going to say... I was really excited by this (unlicensed) theme.

Who said it was unlicensed? I don't want to say too much at this point, I'm surprised the original poster knows as much as he does. Phil's inbox must be crazy at the moment . . . looking forward to the big reveal!!

Hahaha this was the first time I made a post and just made a mistake on it but I didn't know how to delete the post, sorry to get your hopes up guys haha

Back
Top Bottom